• Roosters 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluemoonBulldog

New Pup
Reaction score
Our boys played really well, can't think of anyone who had a terrible game. Only regret is someone didn't jump on that filthy whinging rat Pearce's face or ripped Judas' head off

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm so proud of their performance tonight. They ARE now standing deeper in attack, and showing great line-speed in defence. If we can remain healthy, we will make the top4. And James Graham is a machine. He and Tolman were excellant.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Quality right around the park tonight, great job yet again by the boys...... bad news Des, it will be tough to fly under the radar as the back to back giant killers :grinning:
I sense sarcasm lol, under the radar doesnt work for anyone considering no team has ever won the GF outside the top 4 since we did in 95

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely and completely reckon that tomorrow watch the reports.

ROOSTERS RIPPED OFF BY BAD NO TRY CALL.

I can guarantee it!

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chucked my winnings from tonite on us vs Warriors @ 2.65. Now it's down to 2.10. Get in there!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eastwood needs to come off the bench for awesome impact and dale to start at lock. Eastwood must be in the 17 looked so fit

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasnt a game for the backs
was a forwards dominated game
did jmoz bomb that try when he ignore thompson in the second half

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I liked how Minichiello was useless this game, he wasn't even involved and only caught the ball on our attacking sets since he was fresh and brought it back up but still got monstered every tackle.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
any update on chase stanley?

gotta be one of the buys of the season... dude is rock solid and a star.

Our backline is not the fastest but they are the most solid... just let our new generals do the work.

I said everybody needed to calm the **** down after the penriff and broncos games... we are coming along nicely.

The thing is annoying me is Ennis. He reminds me of Farah in a way, always trying to do a hero play. Ennis needs to stop this running from dummy half stuff. The only one that worked was the in the final minute..and that was probably cause it was in the final minute. Good service and great defense is what he is good at, he is trying to be something he is not.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did i mention, go the fcukn dogs of war!!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely and completely reckon that tomorrow watch the reports.

ROOSTERS RIPPED OFF BY BAD NO TRY CALL.

I can guarantee it!
Bulldogs lucky to escape with 1 point win against a luckless SBW roosters outfit ( or words to that effect )

Status
Not open for further replies.