• Titans 13+

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Disappointing game..and more upsetting that it was once decided by absolutely disgusting officiating. Not even sure why Inu decided to kick for goal, game could have been locked up at 12-12.

Inu and Morris...disappointing. The rest played ok. Hope Kasiano's injury isn't too bad. Having said that, we weren't hungry enough tonight..aiming for a top 4 spot against a team that has a poor away from home record. Not good enough.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
why am i not suprised the titans got handed the game on a plate .... titans paying $6 to win .... that sounds about right ... F**k these refs and nrl all together
Sounds about right with a punter placing a $12,000 bet on the Titans prior to kick off.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol everyone here was saying how amazing the bulldogs forwards at the end of last week. this shows how bad we are as a team. can't make any metres, no quick play the balls, losing composure. might as well stick some skirts on there and they can be cheer leaders
Well when you get hold up for a whole and no penalties are blown for trying to quickly play the ball thats what happens. It happened in the GF and it happened tonight.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol keep blaming the refs when we played absolutely terribly particularly in the second half. Too many stupid penalties and drop balls allowed the Titans to take the game. btw Luke Patten was video ref

mani60cent

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I knew we were going to drop at least one game let this be the only one, **** the refs my night is ruined.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sounds like I should be happy I didn't see it. I heard most of the second half on the radio and I think we completed 3 sets !! WTF is going on ?? Ball security is everything, especially at night. It sounded like we thought we were to good for them, and threw passes like we're the globetrotters !
Honestly, I don't think these guys give a fuck ! With a top 4 spot beckoning, they pull that shit ?? Now, we're in a fight to even make the finals !!

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally unacceptable. And it's all ment - and it's arrogance. It's why teams that have made the grand final the year before often don't even make the 8. They thought it was just a matter of going through the motions. I'd like to tell them to just wake up, but I fear it's too late.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luke Phillips and Adam Devcich were absolute disgraces to the refereeing fraternity. The video ref Steve Clark has always ripped the dogs off. He should never video ref again. His calls were downright cheating. Hasler will be asking questions of the idiot Daniel Anderson. Hopefully Greenberg gets rid of these idiots in his new role

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why did Perrett come in?

Did not deserve to win. We were complacent, no effort and did not respect the opposition.

****ing pissed off.
100% No respect for the opposition what so ever, that combined with refs and its all over - imagine if that was Storm, Souths or Roosters - seriously atm we are ****ing kidding ourselves, we are where we belong on the ladder plain & simple.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodkinson played well as did Graeme and prichard.eastwood tackled like a powder puff on that last play...and really what impact does halatau have...where's the 2 bench prop players.tim brown has earned a bench spot in IMO

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had weird feeling when I read the stat someone asked about today being the titans never beating us in Sydney

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol keep blaming the refs when we played absolutely terribly particularly in the second half. Too many stupid penalties and drop balls allowed the Titans to take the game. btw Luke Patten was video ref
lets string him up!!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The refs were bad, the video refs were bad, but at the end of the day our boys did not put in an acceptable performance imo. The refs dont make you drop the ball a million times or make you make dumb decisions, or make you not run fkn hard enough!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sloppy very sloppy exactly wat the commenters said. We did more errors in the first half then we did the whole game last week. So yes we has shit calls but knocking the ball on and handing them easy ball was never going to make it easy. It felt like we defended the whole game in there half. And that wasn't just refs it was our stupid mistakes.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We didnt deserve to win. We started playing catch up football with 25 mins to go FFS.

Instead of kicking to the corners and going fir field position, we would put up a bomb we had no hope of contesting, have a crap kick chase and then watch as they make an easy 30 metres running it back.

We played dumb dumb footy tonight

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Dropped ball, shit kick chase, crap line speed, terrible last tackle options, going away from the game plan etc.

yeah there were some crap calls and the video ref howler cost us big but that was a shithouse performance, for mine the most disappointing of the season thus far.

Kas and Benny to come back and with a handful to go, that's all that's giving me hope after tonight. Attitude in Canberra next week will be very telling.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I don't get how a coach with so much attention to detail can allow huge deficiencies in defense o unaddressed this far into the season. Perret is a dead set liability at the moment and has been all season.
We get a winning formula of graham starting and kas destroying them when we're tired so next week we change it.
If Morris is FB again ill shoot myself

Status
Not open for further replies.