• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Assassin, why does everyone feel the need to use the C word ? Does it make u feel good. Just because I don't use foul language , doesn't mean I am a troll. I like graham as a player, but what he did in the GF was disappointing. I hope he is ok with his injury. Calling a female a C is not very nice.
The word **** is only what you think it is, but some of us it is another way to call someone a pick in Australia. I remember some chick at uni from the USA overheard me calling my mate a **** and she got full offended for nothing and we told her it is another word for a prick/nuisance in Australia.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The word **** is only what you think it is, but some of us it is another way to call someone a pick in Australia. I remember some chick at uni from the USA overheard me calling my mate a **** and she got full offended for nothing and we told her it is another word for a prick/nuisance in Australia.
Lol, only in Australia it can be a compliment IE "sick ****" lol

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
we seem to waste a hell of a lot of plays either due to ball going to the wrong person or just general poor organisation, usually happens once a set. and it's not just an observation from last night either

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
we seem to waste a hell of a lot of plays either due to ball going to the wrong person or just general poor organisation, usually happens once a set. and it's not just an observation from last night either
I hate when we are like 5 meters out form the line and we get sideways movement going but a forward will receive it and just stop and run one meter and tack the tackle or we gain one meter through a forward who isn't charging onto the line and waste a tackle.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We've been pretty poor in the oppositions 20 all season. Very flat footed , the players are not running onto the ball but receive it flat footed and too close to the defensive line.
I don't know why we are continuing to play like this and why it hasn't been rectified at training.
Now that I've calmed down a little from last night why did we allow Mortimer so much time ?
The rorters out enthused us and also won the tactical battle.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing is Des surely knows all these problems so it must be a conscious decision to persist with this gameplan. If it isn't then I am worried.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Graham leaves and we have no go forward like wtf... This is dead set a load of shit we should of put another 20 on them.... There goes our four point game for fuks sake
I bumped an old thread from 2 years ago against the roosters and the comments are almost word for word from the current game thread, same players, same stuff no attack.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol the lil angry midget played this game

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing has changed since 2012 in terms of how we play footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.