Discussion thread for live viewers *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
They still did better than Sutton/Reynolds and Maloney/(Pearce)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They played well enough to earn their spots over the other options.

My only real issue is Hodko's kicking. The moment all this SOO talk started his kicking average dropped drastically.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

HazElMagic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone else a bit surprised to see Josh Jackson being named MOM? Not saying he didn't have a great game, just thought Graham should've received it.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm watching the game now having already heard the score (couldn't help myself). Those bagging Reynolds and Hodko were caught up In the emotion I reckon. Since I know the score and I'm not killing myself over missed opportunities and errors I reckon Hodko is playing brilliantly and Reynolds is having a reasonably good game too !
Same. Reynolds does alot off the ball as well that he doesnt get much credit fot. He od always backing up and usually one of the first chasers etc. Thats the kind of player other people want to play with. Yeah he makes mistakes from time to time but at least he tries.

Warriors were good this game, I think we played well to beat them

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm watching the game now having already heard the score (couldn't help myself). Those bagging Reynolds and Hodko were caught up In the emotion I reckon. Since I know the score and I'm not killing myself over missed opportunities and errors I reckon Hodko is playing brilliantly and Reynolds is having a reasonably good game too !
im sorry but reynolds has been killing our right-hand side attack way too much lately. i can excuse it every now and then but ffs its getting out of hand. he was far from reasonable today.

p.s no im not a reynolds hater. just saying how i see it.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sorry but reynolds has been killing our right-hand side attack way too much lately. i can excuse it every now and then but ffs its getting out of hand. he was far from reasonable today.

Reynolds frustrated the f**k outta me today. Too much sideways running.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still not sure why we took our game to nz?

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Stanley, Williams, Ennis, Graham, Morris, Hokko: all brilliant performances. So satisfied with that show against a fired up Warriors, we really were set to lose that were it not for Morris, glad to know id go gay for that man.. wait..what? huh... what happened...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

He needs to chill and get the whole SOO thing out of his head, he should play normal and let selectors take note of that.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been all for Reynolds getting another NSW jersey but I couldn't pick him in his current form. He's the best competitor NSW have at no.6 but he's too "rocks and diamonds" for the bulldogs, let alone NSW.

At one point today, he did a great grubber for a dropout and from the ensuing set he lost possession with a crap pass.

Like the team in general, if he can get those poor options out of his game he will be so much better.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They targeted mitch brown with kicks ,more teams will follow ,hes terrible under the high ball and slow to turn around

Status
Not open for further replies.