Dirty Parents!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol my Dad just walked into the room while I was reading this thread, and asked me what I was doing.

Definitely one of those moments when you just say a vague 'nothing' and don't let any inappropriate images enter your mind.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A couple of random ones.

First one, one night about 2006 I was up watching Dogs v Newcastle game and my mum and stepdad kept coming in and asking 'Matt, what time are you going to bed? 'when does this game finish' etc etc. Their room is next to the lounge in the house we lived in at the time.

Anyway, it got to the second half and they must have got sick of waiting and I just hear this moaning and the head of the bed hitting the wall, so I was like 'fck this sht' and turned off the TV and ran to my bedroom and chucked on my radio. It was worth missing 20 minutes of the game to not have to hear that sht.

And second time was one summer at the beach, I was over at my girlfriends place next door just mucking round and sht, and I came home bout 1am and I was walking towards the door and the curtain was pulled back and my stepdad was looking out and had his **** hanging out as they had just finished having sex. Not a pleasant site. He quickly chucked it back in when he saw me through the darkness lol

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Paint.

LOL funny stories.
My mate told me that he was looking for something in his parent's room when he found a receipt. He opened it up and looked at it... and saw "XS CNDMS"
OLOLS

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
A couple of random ones.

First one, one night about 2006 I was up watching Dogs v Newcastle game and my mum and stepdad kept coming in and asking 'Matt, what time are you going to bed? 'when does this game finish' etc etc. Their room is next to the lounge in the house we lived in at the time.

Anyway, it got to the second half and they must have got sick of waiting and I just hear this moaning and the head of the bed hitting the wall, so I was like 'fck this sht' and turned off the TV and ran to my bedroom and chucked on my radio. It was worth missing 20 minutes of the game to not have to hear that sht.

And second time was one summer at the beach, I was over at my girlfriends place next door just mucking round and sht, and I came home bout 1am and I was walking towards the door and the curtain was pulled back and my stepdad was looking out and had his **** hanging out as they had just finished having sex. Not a pleasant site. He quickly chucked it back in when he saw me through the darkness lol
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
I'd of cried I reckon.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When my cousin was 12 he wanted to scare his parents so he hid under their bed. He wanted to wait until they were asleep but they started having sex and he got really freaked out because he didn't have much space under the bed. The kid is still traumatized till this day. Seriously at the end of it he should have just jumped up and said 'SURPRISE ' but he was too scared and waited until they fell asleep to run out.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool poor ****

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread never gets old. I deadset sat here reading through every post, page 1 to 13 all over again lol

finally busted family members neeking. I hate when i see friends neeking ffs this was traumatic.

twar probably 5 months agoish, was supposed to go to my uncles place for a bbq, he had invited a few of the boys over for a manchester united game while the girls go out for the night or some shiz. I rocked up like 4-5 hrs early but no one answered so i just went to the back as they never lock the door there. The back entrance usually leads straight to one of the kitchens. I open the door and right in my face is my uncle's wife bent over the kitchen table getting rammed from behind by my uncle. I flipped and ran out lol, tripped over and fell in the pool :o

It's stayed between us lol but we have a good laugh lol
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! You actually fell in the pool??

A couple of random ones.

:roflol: :roflol:

I literally ROFL'd at your post. Especially the fact they got so impatient waiting for you that they just thought fck it!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
yeah lol fell in the pool -.-

just happy she was clothed so i couldnt see anything. thank **** for her wearing a dress

G

Gladiator.

finally busted family members neeking. I hate when i see friends neeking ffs this was traumatic.

twar probably 5 months agoish, was supposed to go to my uncles place for a bbq, he had invited a few of the boys over for a manchester united game while the girls go out for the night or some shiz. I rocked up like 4-5 hrs early but no one answered so i just went to the back as they never lock the door there. The back entrance usually leads straight to one of the kitchens. I open the door and right in my face is my uncle's wife bent over the kitchen table getting rammed from behind by my uncle. I flipped and ran out lol, tripped over and fell in the pool :o

i have to report this, where is the safety fence which must surround all pools :p

G

Gladiator.

They were making the secret ingredient for the toom.

Yet to hear/ see anything. I have been busted with few things, funny as hell considering my mums a saint, with a voice that'll wake up the dead, here's a few:

- Taking her up to my cousins house about a month ago, pulled up at a servo to fill up petrol, my mums like "Do you have any chewy?" I'm like look in around the car. I'm paying for petrol, I look over and see her opening the centre console, and straight away it clicked on, I remembered my rubbers were all in there (about 3 packets) and all I heard was my mum going off about 10m away, though the glass windows in Arabic. Needless to say I copped a yelling I was pissing myself in.

- Taking her and my sister to Bankstown, I get a message on my phone from my little sister (who is sitting in the back) saying "You idiot clean your car up, you've got empty condom wrappers and some girls underwear here." Poor girl I scarred her.

- This ones real bad. shouldn't be saying this but what the hell, scarred my sister and copped a mad yelling from my mum. Lent my sister a spare phone I had lying around, forgetting I had certain videos/ images on there. Little sister went through the photos/ videos, me copping a few gobbies and sh*t, lil snitch went and told my old lady, who went off her nut.

- Dad decided to borrow my car once, opened the glove box to find the owners manual, a bra fell out.

- Took my car into repairs a few months ago to my cousins shop, I get a phone call 2 hours later, "You f*cuking little **** you bring your car here for me to fix it, not to clean out your used condoms and wrappers."

Many more condom stories, but they all are along the same lines.

G

Gladiator.

- Also, butt naked in a car park, security decide to rock up and tell us car parks getting closed.

- Me and a girl were butt naked at a park in the front seat having a cigarette. Police lights show up, they walk up to the car and are like what are you guys doing here. I was like"Oofficer with all due respect, we're both nude, in an isolate park with a cigarette in my hand, what do you think I was doing? I was getting my f*ck on." He was like "Mate treat your girl to some respect, get a room." Pole smoker.

- Her younger sibling walked in, with me on top.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Dalger this thread is about dirty parents not your dirty sex stories ffs

find your mums dildo or gtfo

G

Gladiator.

Ha! This ones funny, when I was butt naked in ze car park, my shoes were wet so they had a bit of a smell, so I put them outside the car, not to ruin the mood, and forgot them there, not until we relocated and banged I realised I forgot my shoes. Drove back there an hour later and they were still there.

G

Gladiator.

*after creamfields, a group of us going back to the hotel*

Me: Alex when we get back I'm gonna have a shower, can you clean my shoes?
Alex: Sure.

*back at hotel room*
Me: Alex, while I'm in the shower make sure you wash my pants.
Alex: Sure.
Me: Can you wash my shoes too?
Alex: NOO! I DRAW THE LINE AT PANTS!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Im not your mum, she can wash your scummy shoes, ffs.

G

Gladiator.

Eat me, you act like my mum at festivals, Ms. Caretaker. "Don't do this... Don't do that... Don't take that..... No more for you..... Stop sucking on my arm ffs..... Your eyes are f*cked."

Might as well treat you as her.

G

Gladiator.

Don't get me started on that Moe character. FFS everytime I have sunnies on he interrogates me, that mod power trips even when he's not being his keyboard, f*cking keyboard monitor....

Please Moe, don't hurt me, you know I'm joking and I love you.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Eat me, you act like my mum at festivals, Ms. Caretaker. "Don't do this... Don't do that... Don't take that..... No more for you..... Stop sucking on my arm ffs..... Your eyes are f*cked."

Might as well treat you as her.
lol get fcked Im prettty sure the only one of those that is true is "stop sucking on my arm" muntface. And "Dont do this" was in regards to you beating some dudes face in ffs, you woulda got kicked out. *facepalm*

G

Gladiator.

lol get fcked Im prettty sure the only one of those that is true is "stop sucking on my arm" muntface. And "Dont do this" was in regards to you beating some dudes face in ffs, you woulda got kicked out. *facepalm*
I was protecting you FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.