Opinion Dip shit flanno worse then Lewis.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wait. Not only are people saying he's not good enough after 3 games without an established 5/8 next to him, without a semi decent hooker in front of him, without a forward pack actually going forward, without a backline that actually gets into attacking positions.

Not only are people saying he's not good enough after 3 games but we're also calling him names? Fark me. Some people on here need to grow up a little.

Let's wait and see how he goes when those around him are playing a little better also. Until then, perhaps we should give him the support that he deserves

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flaano got my support fuck the rest..he very small half taking on the best 4 forward packs so far with kid to babysit at 5/8....Unpopular but I would put Allan to 5/8 bigger body needed at the moment I know its not the best scenario but....

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Flanno is copping blame that he doesn't deserve but I used to say the same thing about Lewis. I do think Lewis need to come back in but at the expense of Hoppa. Lewis to 6 and and Avo to the centres. Someone needs to feed ox hearts to the forwards but I have a feeling Baz is already all over that with the forwards.
Lol avo to centres...have u seen him defend?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can’t blame a new player at a club when his forwards are getting poleaxed every week. I honestly thought the Dogs would easily avoid the spoon. By easily I mean finish around 12th to 13th. Now they are neck and neck with the Cowboys.
Manly will get better once Tommy T returns. Dylan Napa is no longer an NRL player. He is rubbish. Cotric and Allen are underperforming. Last year they played Origin.
16 points in 4 weeks beggars belief. The Storm will win by 40. Hopefully it’s a 54-14 or 40-10 score line. Can u imagine another duck egg ?

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it’s extremely below the belt for Flanagan to be copping criticism without him haveing a solid 6 next to him ,he is more a organiser we need a running 6 and fast and a proper 9 until then we will look like a car that won’t get outta 1st gear ⚙,it’s all linked

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Flano needs good players around him with the current side he will struggle
Burton can shine in a shit side

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flano needs good players around him with the current side he will struggle
Burton can shine in a shit side
Not trying to be a smartass but how could you know that with Burton? He is playing for a gun team currently. It’s a 17 man game, 1 bloke can’t do it in his own.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not trying to be a smartass but how could you know that with Burton? He is playing for a gun team currently. It’s a 17 man game, 1 bloke can’t do it in his own.
I don't 4 sure..my opinion
Look at the side flano had around him at roosters
So baz has alot of work to do