Opinion Difference between us and other sides with young players

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the obvious difference to others who still don’t get it yet is that pay thinks our players need 50 60 games to come good while other clubs have 18 19 year olds playing like beasts after 5 games into their careers, so in other words pay is clueless, and if he’s not flicked soon, he will run this club into the ground, and the fact he comes out and says that we will not be successful until 2021 just destroys these young guys confidence, how are they supposed to improve and get better with a loser mentality from a loser coach

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which 18-19 year old are playing like beasts besides Payne Haas? He is just one of those players that comes along every now and then and just dominates early in his career.

I don't think our young players are struggling to be honest some players just take more time then others. There's a few things to consider though.
-They are coming into a side full of players low on confidence and with not that much more experience then them.
-When they get promoted it's more about dropping the NRL player for a bad performance more then a player demanding selection with form from CCup.
-Some young guys just aren't cut out for NRL and you don't know that till they are given a chance.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which 18-19 year old are playing like beasts besides Payne Haas? He is just one of those players that comes along every now and then and just dominates early in his career.

I don't think our young players are struggling to be honest some players just take more time then others. There's a few things to consider though.
-They are coming into a side full of players low on confidence and with not that much more experience then them.
-When they get promoted it's more about dropping the NRL player for a bad performance more then a player demanding selection with form from CCup.
-Some young guys just aren't cut out for NRL and you don't know that till they are given a chance.
couldn't agree more spoonman. Your second point here is so valid " When they get promoted it's more about dropping the NRL player for a bad performance more then a player demanding selection with form from CCup." and as we can see the gap between NRL and CCup is huge. Id rather keep some of the young guys in first grade to get them some more experience instead of just chopping and changing the team every week. Great post.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haas
Fifita
staggs
Xerri

Not that it matters but those 3 are leaps and bounds in front of most players we have .. we just can’t seem to get it right . And if we do something still don’t fit..!!

It’s about the team dynamic. And the players playing for their mates and are happy at club land.

We lack big time an we need to get that sorted and find all the right fits and once we gel we we will see positive signs...!!

#payout

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
the obvious difference to others who still don’t get it yet is that pay thinks our players need 50 60 games to come good while other clubs have 18 19 year olds playing like beasts after 5 games into their careers, so in other words pay is clueless, and if he’s not flicked soon, he will run this club into the ground, and the fact he comes out and says that we will not be successful until 2021 just destroys these young guys confidence, how are they supposed to improve and get better with a loser mentality from a loser coach
I think we need to impose a limit on how many threads you can create each week.

I knew what it was gonna say before I even opened it. Yawn.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Most of the sides with young guns are surrounded by good players. These young guys dont have the weight of the whole clubs expectations on them and can go out and do their jobs. They will have other players help make them look good.

Who is helping Sean Meaney look good?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haas
Fifita
staggs
Xerri

Not that it matters but those 3 are leaps and bounds in front of most players we have .. we just can’t seem to get it right . And if we do something still don’t fit..!!

It’s about the team dynamic. And the players playing for their mates and are happy at club land.

We lack big time an we need to get that sorted and find all the right fits and once we gel we we will see positive signs...!!

#payout
You can extend the list with some of the below debuting a year or two ago when they were 18 or barely 19.
Lomax
Flegler
Brown
Brimson
Papali'i
Campbell Graham
Cotric
Fainu

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

A68D0843-0470-486E-87F7-BC81394943FF.jpeg

Only because don’t care for a lot of what you say... And doesn’t mean I don’t respect your opinions, sometimes I agree with you. Often I don’t Lol..
But gotta back my boys !! Like you do yours lol.

Sorry #horse head.

Last edited:

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How fucken bored are ya

Go get laid or go pull yourself off if you havent got confidence with the young guys

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve realised that on this forum there are a few people on here who are in support of pay have no interest in the cold hard facts of the downfall of this club, what your angle lmaoo, or better yet what is your agenda? Do you work at the club or something?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve realised that on this forum there are a few people on here who are in support of pay have no interest in the cold hard facts of the downfall of this club, what your angle lmaoo, or better yet what is your agenda? Do you work at the club or something?
BOOM...!!!

You got it brother .. I’m a pay hater and proud to be lol..!!

#Mo Flog
#Pay out

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bruhhh you still on here ahaha
Why you still replying to my posts?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can extend the list with some of the below debuting a year or two ago when they were 18 or barely 19.
Lomax
Flegler
Brown
Brimson
Papali'i
Campbell Graham
Cotric
Fainu
Too much commonsense with this post

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of these supporters are brainwashed I swear
The clubs sinking but fuck it pay is a nice guy
Yea mate. I’ve wanted #Payout for a long time. Months ago, and a lot will an do agree with us..!! And as I’ve always said. Nothing will change until he’s gone !! It’s the first step an most important.