Didn't think we were that low on ladder.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I want to like him and believe he could be the one but he doesn't make it easy....

But Pay and Baz got a decent amount of time so he should too.

Maybe Gus should be the string puller and CC just the media puppet...
He is showing the same shit signs the other shitcunts did

Shit interchange management

Shit bench selection

Shit team selection

Plays known absolute failures / flogs / lazy *****, and letting good players rot and leave from our good reserve grade crop.

It appears everyone around here has become accustomed to the mediocrity.

The same bad signs are all there.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Shit bench selection

Shit team selection

Plays known absolute failures / flogs / lazy *****, and letting good players rot and leave from our good reserve grade crop.

Why don’t you talk about the 28 different players we have had so far in the team?
Or why 8 of our starting team was injured?

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why don’t you talk about the 28 different players we have had so far in the team?
Or why 8 of our starting team was injured?
Other teams have long injury lists, thats not an excuse - its part of the game.

Why dont YOU ask why our players are so fragile and easily injured?

Where is the conditioning, for example?

This is also related to our poor match fitness - which was an issue prior to the injuries.

But sure mate, stay in denial if its keeps you happy.

You apes all said the same shit when pay, then baz, made the EXACT same mistakes we are seeing now.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Other teams have long injury lists, thats not an excuse - its part of the game.

Why dont YOU ask why our players are so fragile and easily injured?

Where is the conditioning, for example?

This is also related to our poor match fitness - which was an issue prior to the injuries.

But sure mate, stay in denial if its keeps you happy.

You apes all said the same shit when pay, then baz, made the EXACT same mistakes we are seeing now.
It’s not denial mate I love my club and my team and will give them every chance before writing them of.
None of this shit threads would’ve popped up if the tigers didn’t win.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s not denial mate I love my club and my team and will give them every chance before writing them of.
None of this shit threads would’ve popped up if the tigers didn’t win.
But they did win. They haven't had the signings we've had - in fact, one of their best players tonight was Wakeham, talent we had an lost because we were too stupid to do anything with it.

Dont you understand where I am coming from?

E.g. #2, Reimis Smith.....

Injuries would not be a concern, at all, if we knew how to retain talent.

Thats a fact.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But they did win. They haven't had the signings we've had - in fact, one of their best players tonight was Wakeham, talent we had an lost because we were too stupid to do anything with it.

Thats a fact.
We have who we have cause those players won’t working out. Tomorrow’s win then the buy will be knocking on the 8.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats a fact.
Sorry mate but the "talent" you speak of did not perform when with the Dogs so they were let go. Unfortunately there are players who have potential but for some reason do not suit a particular coach's methods. I've been following thr game for over 60 years and I have seen it time and time again, a player can be a gun at one club, transfers and is bog average at another and vice versa.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Shit bench selection

Shit team selection

He is learning on the job. Once again we've gone down the path of getting a rookie coach and throwing him in the deep end of one of the toughest jobs going in league.

It could go either way, he could crack like Tbaz or he could become stronger for it like Brad Arthur.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats a fact.
One good game from Wakeham every 30 matches is not going to win you a premiership. He needed to be moved on

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't know other thread existed wouldn't of started this thread thought we were higher on ladder is all.

Hope we win tomorrow maybe being bottom of table will kick them up another notch.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our situation is similar to Parramatta when Brad Arthur first started. It was a disaster. Salary cap shambles and all.

Arthur has now been there 10 years.

We can't go through sacking coaches, we have to ride this one out. I'm pretty sure Arthur won two spoons in his time. Parra stuck by him, it took 5 years to turn them into a consistent finals team. They had some terrible seasons under him and he fucked up multiple times with his recruitment before he started to get better.

Win or lose tomorrow, there will most likely be a meltdown. However, I will not call for the sacking of Ciraldo. There is no doubt we are in for more pain before things start to come good. I think 5 years is quite accurate when you look at other teams who were in similar situations.
will you just fuck off with this negative dribble before we’ve even played

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats a fact.
another one. give it a break, nobody wants to read this garbage, if you’re that off the dogs, find another team and go and pollute their forum

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Truth is dogs only beat tigers by 6
Cowboys by 1
St George by 2
Shit form all year can’t even win convincingly .
Kennel in melt down if titans pump us one then the ciraldo has lost dressing room threads will start.
They are paid professionals and half those forwards need to be doing their job,TPJ should have been dropped already ,soft c..k coaching it’s not good enough when u need to set standards .
Grow a pair coach and drop
Dancing Queen perham
TPJ half arse
Fire up coach

Last edited:

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry mate but the "talent" you speak of did not perform when with the Dogs so they were let go. Unfortunately there are players who have potential but for some reason do not suit a particular coach's methods. I've been following thr game for over 60 years and I have seen it time and time again, a player can be a gun at one club, transfers and is bog average at another and vice versa.
Agree. Players leaving us have improved for a number of reasons. But the problem is it hasn’t worked the other way. Name one player that has come to the Dogs and improved in the last few years…….. says something about where we are as a Club. This is a fact - which I wish was incorrect but sadly is not.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Be 10th after the Roosters game and spank Parra back into the 8 afterwards simple solution

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1684570958760.jpgcoming last while passion boy Is out there fanboying the tigers. Must have had his tigers gear next to his roosters gear! @Berries disgraceful isn't it

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Truth is dogs only beat tigers by 6
Cowboys by 1
St George by 2
Shit form all year can’t even win convincingly .
Kennel in melt down if titans pump us one then the ciraldo has lost dressing room threads will start.
They are paid professionals and half those forwards need to be doing their job,TPJ should have been dropped already ,soft c..k coaching it’s not good enough when u need to set standards .
Crow a pair coach and drop
Dancing Queen perham
TPJ half arse
Fire up coach
Truth is we struggle not just cause we are a young team or have injuries, it’s because every time we have momentum the ref fucks us.
We are always on the back foot from kick off.
Penalties from the first 2 minutes.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Truth is we struggle not just cause we are a young team or have injuries, it’s because every time we have momentum the ref fucks us.
We are always on the back foot from kick off.
Penalties from the first 2 minutes.
BS

The team isn't playing as a team, some are playing as individuals.