Did I miss a huge rejection?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
nothing sinister. Connection of a connection and I thought I recognised the face. Checked out the public profile and ba-bam!
It really is that easy.
Especially when you put yourself out there like you're a meat market product!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What these people dont realise is all the pics they post nude today will haunt them later in life. What will be said at their funeral? They loved pruning their hedges outside in the nude with some random bloke standing there starkers
Would they care? Their dead…

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the bloke working away this morning at the nude girl who prunes trees outdoors nude..

she was laughing like hyena at everything he says, she was definitely in his personal space for most the workout.

this guy looks like he is making ground . He isimpossible not to like this guy, says hello to everyone, very good manners, good looker. I can’t fault him (unless he rents).. but she would definitely be stepping up to snag him, if she punts her nude mate thatprunes trees with her

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you find these people ?
they find me.. things are happening all around you.. you just have to observe a bit more..

For instance my renter neighbour has a cat who comes into my yard all the time and sets off my security cameras.. so this morning I dropped a bucket of vinegar/water on my front porch and left some citrus out for the cat. That should sent him back.. otherwise the heavy chemicals may come out

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the gym tonight and I saw this girl I know.. there has been this bloke trying to chat her up recently..

So I asked her, so is that guy getting in or what? She sort of fobbed it off saying ah he’s alright.. so I thought I would play Cupid..

I said to her I walked into the bathroom the other day and he walks out of the cubicle and the stench was like a punch in the face. Shitbrix from American pie.. she laughs hard… now when she sees him she can’t stop thinking about him coming out of a cubicle and stinking up the whole bathroom.. the stench. She calls him shitbrix now lol.. I dont think he will be getting much from her

Am I Cupid?