Did Covid Naughty Boys Just Make Our Team Better Or Worse???

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club has to set a standard. Disobey and Out! The three of them add nothing and should be cut adrift immediately. As for the resulting tea, any team with Hoppa still in the team will more than likely lose.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Possibly get pretty fat fines and a couple of weeks suspension? Or harsher?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On form Lewis get the gig , media pressure should not be taken into consideration re flopman.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
They’ll get a slap on the wrist and a fine, the precedent was set with Parramatta, Penrith, Melbourne, Wabbits, StGeorge and Titans, they all had multiple players and even a coach who breached the Covid protocols.

Always a Bulldog

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the footy ive seen Lewis has been better than flano, the bar is so low though its pretty depressing

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They’ll get a slap on the wrist and a fine, the precedent was set with Parramatta, Penrith, Melbourne, Wabbits, StGeorge and Titans, they all had multiple players and even a coach who breached the Covid protocols.

Always a Bulldog
Yeah but the other players weren't Bulldogs. You watch them get suspended. We all know there are different rules for different teams & players.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No it will not ..it‘s the Bulldogs so the NRL/ media will have to make an “example of us “ and put the boot into the club…. again.
Yep on the Footy Show this morning all but 1 was saying they should be suspended. Here comes the media pressure & watch the NRL buckle.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think it made the team better and the club's image worse.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Allan was with them - all should be suspended until the end of the season.

If Allan was not with them - couple of weeks suspension will do.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we will be much better without these guys - funny how all bar 1 ( Schoupp) are the deadwood in the team!!

1. Meaney
2. Cotric
3. Hopoate
4. Schoupp - first warning hopefully
5. Okunbur is ready to come back apparently

6. Flanagan will be back
7. Averillo

8. Hetherington
9. Marshall-King
10. Thompson
11. Atoni - good move needs to play a running / passing game
12. Doorey
13. Jackson

14. Topine
15. Seumanufagai
16. Matterson - i don't mind this kid, with some time in first grade he might be better than his brother from what I've seen.
17. RFM - 90% chance of returning apparently
I dont think the first warning thing applies in this instance. They have to isolate for 14 days, which makes it Sunday (day after our game) making them all ineligible regardless of punishment

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think the first warning thing applies in this instance. They have to isolate for 14 days, which makes it Sunday (day after our game) making them all ineligible regardless of punishment
Correct.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I heard Cotric is injured and is out for at least 6 weeks, foot injury at training.