Did Anasta's Commentary Piss Anyone Else Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw everybody should cherish annoying commentary, i recorded both games so i can listen to them go crazy

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Most biased commentary I have ever heard! Latrell Mitchell best on ground according to braith!! Bahaha just blow him Anasta and get it over with.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Channel 9 was no better, Gus and Rabs felt the obvious calls against the Roosters where unfair, but not a word about the lost ball call on Perrett that was never lost or a few others (and felt Mitchell was the bestest ever too).

Who cares, as a Bulldogs fan its always that way, we don't need bandwagon moron commentators on our side.

Reactions: DT

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Two threads created mid game on this. That's kind of impressive.

Now I'm kinda glad I chose ch9 today.
My kids hijacked the main TV so I watched Chanel 9 in the spare room,
I'm kinda glad I didn't listen to Anasta also,

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The dribble he spewed today was nauseating.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Soooo because Morris did a legal block t is therefore his fault he was illegally pushed? Anasta is off his head. Blake could have contested nudging each other but as soon as you push its a penalty everyday of the week. He is such a incompetent commentator and makes channel nine look not bias

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Have read this about him before and this is the first game I haven't been to in ages, watched it at the pub. The ****'s a butt hurt dribbler, full of the sooks.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The calibre of commentators between Fox and Nine is poor.

Anasta, Joel Caine, Ray Hadley, Gus gould is over the hill. Andrew Johns is bearable sometimes but when he is together with Fittler they act like clowns. Fittler is a terrible commentator offers zero insight into the game and talks so much rubbish that even gould, rabs and sterlo are left gobsmacked at his stupidity.

Sterlo and the other guy who commentated on Cows vs Broncos on 9 are good, don't know his name.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watch the stream so I only get Anasta on non nine games. Luckily I wont get him next week either as the Canberra game is nine as well.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Phil fucken gould is a wanker, obvious to see he don't like the dogs... Unbearable today..

I always liked sterling but he's had a couple of unfair digs at the dogs recently and starting to give me the shits too..

Back to fox for me I think..

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do all ex bulldog associated commentators feel like they have to kick us at every turn ?
Yes, especially ex coaches, that Gould was shitting me something bad
And his panthers lost as well

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Phil fucken gould is a wanker, obvious to see he don't like the dogs... Unbearable today..

I always liked sterling but he's had a couple of unfair digs at the dogs recently and starting to give me the shits too..

Back to fox for me I think..
Starting !

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I only just got fox on because i was sick of the channel 9 morons and wanted to watch all the games, is this fuck head Anasta always commenting on fox? I can't handle him.

Status
Not open for further replies.