Development Squad 2022

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone know who the development players are for 2022 ?. My guess would be.
1. Kurtis Morrin - jersey flegg player of the year. Club must rate him.
2. Mavoni Tuifua
3. Kahlid Rahjab
4. Ambrosyev - hooker from QLD.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2. Mavoni Tuifua
3. Kahlid Rahjab
Mavoni Tuifua and Ambrosyev are Train and Trial
Im hoping that they will get a Development contract.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone hit gus up on twitter it would be interesting to no who is on the development and the train and trial list

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
2. Mavoni Tuifua
3. Kahlid Rahjab
ambrosyev was playing shield for Moorebank this year, shit quality football, basically A grade, so he is no where near reserve grade standard even yet

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ambrosyev was playing shield for Moorebank this year, shit quality football, basically A grade, so he is no where near reserve grade standard even yet
He's only 15 though.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't have a definitive answer but I believe Larson Doyle and Ryan gray have contracts. Train trial n development contracts have similar limitations, can't play fg till round 11. Gould has mentioned that pre season training will likely determine the last few dev contracts.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't have a definitive answer but I believe Larson Doyle and Ryan gray have contracts. Train trial n development contracts have similar limitations, can't play fg till round 11. Gould has mentioned that pre season training will likely determine the last few dev contracts.
Is Doyle the bloke we got down from q cup earlier this year?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Feel sorry for Gray he really needed as much footy as he could get in the lower grades over the past couple of years for his development. His window for turning into a NRL player is getting very close to shutting if it hasn’t already.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know much about Larson Doyle? Played a couple of games in reserves after only a few in flegg and didn't look out of place.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus also said bunch of the boys in the SG ball team have been invited to do the pre season with FG so assuming some dev spots will go to these guys

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you know much about Larson Doyle? Played a couple of games in reserves after only a few in flegg and didn't look out of place.
Not much - looked solid in the games iv seen him play both Flegg n NSW cup - seemed to be in the right places on the field at the right time - club must have high opinion given he played NSW cup so early.