Not open for further replies.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if he does actually sign it means nothing look what happened with papalli

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Aiden will forgo Parra's offer and stay with us. He has been part of our rebuild and he'll wanna reap the benefit of this with a premiership ring. Furthermore, he is a true gentleman and a man of honour - he won't be swayed by the big bucks just now as he is still young and can continue learning his craft under Dessy and the Bulldog regime. I agree that a move to Parra would probably juggernaut his career into oblivion - he'd end up doing everything that Hindmarsh did and two others. Likewise, Cranky has unfinished business with the Dogs although he's older than Aiden and might be swayed. Fancy Cranky playing for Saints...... that would be interesting. Saints are goin nowhere now or in the immediate future, so a ring he won't get, but more dollars maybe.
I really like the way both of these guys play their footy - ideally both will be retained somehow, although this may be a wish list that ends up unobtainable.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah like phil gould denied he was chasing jt initially

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Phil chases even people he doesnt want like Ricky Stuart, so people pay overs on their Salary Caps. Normal CEO and coach strategy. Its the ones that come from the blindside that are the best.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rumour denied is just as exciting on a Top player
Top, young, dedicated, passionate player with plenty of years ahead to reach an even higher level. I wouldn't take 5 Corey Normans over our Iron Aiden.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top, young, dedicated, passionate player with plenty of years ahead to reach an even higher level. I wouldn't take 5 Corey Normans over our Iron Aiden.
x10

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That amount of money is ridiculous for a prop...

Tolman is a great player, but you wouldn't want to pay that much for any player except one in the crucial 1,7,9 positions. Parra really have lost it

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Tolman is a great player, but you wouldn't want to pay that much for any player except one in the crucial 1,7,9 positions. Parra really have lost it
Agreed.

Tolmans a solid, hard working, consistent performer. But 650k is crazy money a player like him. The blokes in charge of recruitment at Parra have lost their minds. Try and get your heads around the following figures of some players annual salary at the eels:

Sandow - 550k
Lussick - 450k
C. Norman (2014) - 500k
Daniel Harrison - 300k
W. Hopoate (2014) - 800k

Lost for words

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

We paid ridiculous money for a dud second rower

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Apparently the eels are not interested in Tolman. All BS

Status
Not open for further replies.