Des will get fined for the presser!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Right at the very end of the presser someone asks Graham what he was saying to the ref at half time. Graham responds that he was asking him to keep an eye on striking in the scrum.

As they get up to leave Hasler drops a hilariously snide remark. "Must be back to the old days of 8m offside".

Get out the chequebook Raelene, I reckon the NRL will have us on that.. :D

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol, des was restrained the entire presso but couldnt help himself at the end.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Well it was 100% true. Melbourne as usual, offside all game and never get penalised. Its so bloody annoying!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He wasn't wrong. Some of the storm players were running off the line before then player playing the ball even had it on the ground.

Very weak reffing today. Not sure on the final penalty count but was 7-3 against us at one stage. And I counted 3 offsides in 1 set... So not sure if the refs were blind from one side or what.

Also I counted Atleast 3 forward passes that were missed. Touchies must have the same eye condition. Must have been contagious tonight

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Right at the very end of the presser someone asks Graham what he was saying to the ref at half time. Graham responds that he was asking him to keep an eye on striking in the scrum.

As they get up to leave Hasler drops a hilariously snide remark. "Must be back to the old days of 8m offside".

Get out the chequebook Raelene, I reckon the NRL will have us on that.. :D

http://www.nrl.com/rd-6-press-conference-bulldogs/tabid/10959/contentid/834775/default.aspx
Just on the comment by Jimmy about the scrum I did notice that when we had the feed and were under pressure to beat the shot clock Josh was having difficulty in finding the right spot to feed the ball into the scrum, yet Melbourne was able to clear the scrum pretty easily. Could this be the striking Jimmy mentioned ; another tactic to win a penalty for not having the scrum completed in the allowable time.? Would not put it past Bellamy.
I think Des was pretty generous in his 8 metre offside, more like a very skinny 5.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.nrl.com/rd-6-press-conference-bulldogs/tabid/10959/contentid/834775/default.aspx
Just on the comment by Jimmy about the scrum I did notice that when we had the feed and were under pressure to beat the shot clock Josh was having difficulty in finding the right spot to feed the ball into the scrum, yet Melbourne was able to clear the scrum pretty easily. Could this be the striking Jimmy mentioned ; another tactic to win a penalty for not having the scrum completed in the allowable time.? Would not put it past Bellamy.
I think Des was pretty generous in his 8 metre offside, more like a very skinny 5.
Probably... Bellamy is scum...

My happiest moment will be when he fucks off from coaching. The blokes is not a supercoach, he's a cheat. Premierships won off the back of blatant salary cap breaches, every tackle now outlawed was his idea. Laying in the ruck, coached penalties, dirty tactics, and now this one.

Bellamy plays percentages. He knows if you stand offside EVERY SINGLE PLAY that you can't get penalised EVERY SINGLE PLAY.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

My happiest moment will be when he fucks off from coaching. The blokes is not a supercoach, he's a cheat. Premierships won off the back of blatant salary cap breaches, every tackle now outlawed was his idea. Laying in the ruck, coached penalties, dirty tactics, and now this one.

Bellamy plays percentages. He knows if you stand offside EVERY SINGLE PLAY that you can't get penalised EVERY SINGLE PLAY.
His style of the wrestle tackle also paralysed someone all the while his captain was complaining the paralysed did it to him self

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
His style of the wrestle tackle also paralysed someone all the while his captain was complaining the paralysed did it to him self
That's right, totally forgot that one of his players broke Alex McKinnons spine.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bellend is a fraud. Give his illegally formed team to my 3 year old son and he will win you Premierships.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's right, totally forgot that one of his players broke Alex McKinnons spine.
Come on that's not fair. McKinnon tucks his head into the worst possible angle.
Freak accident

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Plus his abysmal SOO coaching record, when you take way his illegally assembled team, he just an angry old white man with yellow teeth

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
These two are a joke for Referees. Maxwell is garbage. You can't blame Des, I would of went nuts in the presser. They should stick to other sports. Eg, Gooch Tennis.
image.jpeg

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
was listening to the post match on triple M and Bill had "no problems"with the refs, which i then burst into laughter

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Des should of let rip honestly because the referees were bad but hey we still beat the referees!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
If you don't notice storm are the dirtiest team in the Comp and have been for a long time just give up watching league now

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yesterday was a game that I really wanted the boys to win. We had many decisions go against us. Its like certain refs get starstruck when Cameron Smith is in a team and he needs to be kept happy. I wish Des said what he felt would have been $10k well spent.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate how untouchable the refs are. Not to say it should be a free for all, but how about a night in the week where reps from the various clubs can grill them (respectfully blah blah) about decisions, specifically how things are being ruled etc. Too many demerits on a ref and they get dropped from FG until the standard is improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.