Des up to his old tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
I think Des is causing the media storm re: his referee comments to take the pressure of the players.

Dogs by 13+ this week.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Classic Des.

Round 1 and the mind games have begun.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes and to put pressure on refs to balance the ledger this week,and behind closed doors hed be ripping the players a new one at training

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
As I said before I reckon Raelene has said you can accumulate x amount of fines this year and we will cover the cost. (good ol Des)

Malla

Reaction score
He shouldn't get fined because he was careful with his words. If he does then I am sure Raelene would appeal it.

But yeah - loving the mind games. It will also put pressure on the referee's. We will win the penalty count this week too.

I love it.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He shouldn't get fined because he was careful with his words. If he does then I am sure Raelene would appeal it.

But yeah - loving the mind games. It will also put pressure on the referee's. We will win the penalty count this week too.

I love it.
Don't be so sure we'll win the penalty count this week or any other week. The fact that the clowns cant be criticised gives them free reign to cheat as they please. The penalty count could be 20 - 0 and nobody can question it !!!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If anything we will lose the penalty count again for daring to challenge their authoritor.....these guy have brought in a dictatorship and "absolute power, corrupts absolutely!"

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope Des puts a rocket up these players.. Many games in the past few years weve been asleep for a large chunk of the game, and wake up wen its blown out

The last 3 Panthers games weve lost were all of our own doing

Malla

Reaction score
I hope Des puts a rocket up these players.. Many games in the past few years weve been asleep for a large chunk of the game, and wake up wen its blown out

The last 3 Panthers games weve lost were all of our own doing
We beat them when it counted most though. I see your point, and I agree. It feels that we have mental lapses through the games and it's always the first 20 minutes. The only game I can remember where we came out firing last year was the semi against Manly - and we still managed to lapse and let them back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.