Des officially re-signed to 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If we had Burgess and they didn't how do you reckon the result would have been? :grinning:
i don't see the relevence of burgess in a dogs v storm gf.

you made the point of individual brilliance and its link to winning a comp.
you said "We have good players across the park but not game breakers of that calibre. If we had any one of them over the past 5 years we would've won the comp. In fact most teams would have given the way they individually played in the seasons where they won"

in 2012 we had one of those gamebreakers your talking about. we had barba, who's individual brilliance that year was as good as it gets

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gees some people are behaving like children over this. Honestly.

Des has been signed up till 2019. Deal with it/get over it, and stop the whinging.

Club aren't going back on it simple as that.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't renew either. And I won't renew for the next 3 years. Imagine all the other kennelers who didn't renew. And all the people who aren't on this forum who didn't renew. Then multiply that by 3 as well. The runs into the hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of dollars when you take into account the sponsors that want nothing to do with the club either. Do you think the club will give a shit then?

Oh February 2018 can't come soon enough.
LOL and to think we still have the same amount of members as we did this time last year ...

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then there is my whole family who wont renew as well, thats another 9 members plus a shitload of merchandise, extra tickets, food etc etc...
You will find once we won't make the semis this year even more Supporters will go fuck it, not wasting my money on a shit team going nowhere. Fans want change, we all support the dogs and always will but fuck will i give my money to them anymore.
We'll make the play offs bro, keep faith!

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh god... retarded football for another X amount of years :coldsweat:

So sad seen our club like this

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched some of the press conference on the 2 year extension of Hasler's contract and Castle (the bitch) said results were never part of the discussion and that it was never about winning or losing football games, shouldn't it be about winning a comp ffs and that's why under hasler we will never win a gf because the board are happy with what hes done with this team, I say to the board GET FUCKED.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just watched some of the press conference on the 2 year extension of Hasler's contract and Castle (the bitch) said results were never part of the discussion and that it was never about winning or losing football games, shouldn't it be about winning a comp ffs and that's why under hasler we will never win a gf because the board are happy with what hes done with this team, I say to the board GET FUCKED.
I listesmed to that conference too, and it just showed how much the clubs culture has changed. Peter "bullfrog" Moore would be rolling in his grave if he knew what this club is about now

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I listesmed to that conference too, and it just showed how much the clubs culture has changed. Peter "bullfrog" Moore would be rolling in his grave if he knew what this club is about now
And to top it all off Mbye straight into the 7 jersey, I keep thinking when will I wake up from this f'ing nightmare.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Disrespectful Prick!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Says the wanker who has had Haslers cock in his mouth for the last 5.5yrs... and will still be sucking it for the next 2.5yrs..
LOLLL is that the best you can do Junior?? isn't it time for bed for you??

Status
Not open for further replies.