Des making inroads at Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Des Hasler is making his impact felt at Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, even though he has been in charge only for little over a month, club captain Michael Ennis said on Fox Sports News.

"He’s implemented some really great changes at our club, on field and off field," Ennis said on News and Views.

"He’s implemented a lot of change in terms of your individual personal bests ... if you can continue to improve individually then it sort of tends to (affect the) form of the team as well.

"I think individually everyone will improve somewhat, and I think the way we play won’t be seen until probably the early to mid-part of the year," he said.

"There’s a lot of hard work in front of us, and a lot of things have got to go your way to achieve anything in this competition, so it’d be a bit too much to put an expectation on us."

With most NRL sides well into their pre-season preparations, Ennis predicts big things from Parramatta Eels next year.

He also believes Cronulla Sharks, with the addition of controversial five-eighth Todd Carney, will be big improvers.

As for his own club, Ennis thinks young centre Tim Lafai, halfback Trent Hodkinson and English prop James Graham are set to make a strong showing in 2012.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...coach-des-hasler/story-fn2mcuj6-1226226483839

btw mods, you have advised to post bulldog news articles in the news section, however I daresay not many have access to post in this section.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't think Ennis was very positive at all in this interview.Didn't mention anything about playing "direct" though so that was a bonus

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
dogie, you have also been advised to contact admin if you are experiencing issues posting threads in Bulldogs News.

Habib will give you access if you meet VIP criteria.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
still hoping that we´re in for a big season in 2012

bulldogluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
damn straight he has, its all the Manly staff he's brought accross a powerful assistant coach Kelly Egan, one of the best recruitments managers in the game Noel Cleal, one of the best sprint coaches in the game Clayton Kearney, one of the best motivators John Novak all have played their part and its taking a positive toll on the team

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't think Ennis was very positive at all in this interview.Didn't mention anything about playing "direct" though so that was a bonus
That's probably a good thing. I don't remember who has this sig, but it goes along the lines that our team promise the world in the off season and deliver phuck all when it counts. Maybe they will come good in the 2012 season and don't want to talk themselves up. I think it's a good thing. Actions speak louder than words.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
That's probably a good thing. I don't remember who has this sig, but it goes along the lines that our team promise the world in the off season and deliver phuck all when it counts. Maybe they will come good in the 2012 season and don't want to talk themselves up. I think it's a good thing. Actions speak louder than words.
'tis me :') anyway, unbelievably geed for the 2012 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.