Des Hasler's Charity Shave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
NEW Bulldogs coach Des Hasler will raise a staggering $100,000 for charity after agreeing to have a No. 3 hair shave before the start of next year's competition. Chief executive Todd Greenberg is driving the campaign to raise the funds for Camp Quality, a wonderful organisation who have been in partnership with the Dogs for four years.

The club will launch the Shave Des appeal in the new year and once donations have reached $100,000 from sponsors, members and fans, Hasler will get his much publicised head of hair removed. The big sponsors, such as Gary Johnston at Jaycar Electronics, will ensure the $100,000 target is met.

SOURCE: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...during-roos-tour/story-e6freye0-1226213197644

(It's below the Bon Jovi article)

Last edited by a moderator:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Wonderful cause, Des never did anything like this while at Manly I think? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Must be settling in very well at Belmore, now give us a Premiership Dessie!

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
sounds like todds round about way pf ensuring des gets a doggies haircut ;)

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hasler new hair style for 2012 competition......

NEW Bulldogs coach Des Hasler will raise a staggering $100,000 for charity after agreeing to have a No. 3 hair shave before the start of next year's competition. Chief executive Todd Greenberg is driving the campaign to raise the funds for Camp Quality, a wonderful organisation who have been in partnership with the Dogs for four years.

The club will launch the Shave Des appeal in the new year and once donations have reached $100,000 from sponsors, members and fans, Hasler will get his much publicised head of hair removed. The big sponsors, such as Gary Johnston at Jaycar Electronics, will ensure the $100,000 target is met.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...during-roos-tour/story-e6freye0-1226213197644

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Thats awesome! Des will look gangsta with a blade 3

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Mid life crisis tbh

he is freeing himself lol.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dessssy would look gangster!!

Browny

Waterboy
Reaction score
to truly fit in he needs the Bankstown haircut, leave the mullet or a ratty and shave the rest

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
What about the Hasler wigs!??!

On a serious note, it is for Camp Quality! Onya Dessie and Todd for getting the coach to commit to a wonderful cause!

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any updates on this??? Would like to know if we are near target...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
lol des would look weird but good on him for doing it

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Any updates on this??? Would like to know if we are near target...
Still going to happen. Club just needs to get everything in place and launch it properly. Des is keen to do his bit for Camp Quality.

I can imagine league lovers regardless of which club they support will be chipping in to see this happen.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des's strength is within his locks tbh... he is the modern day Samson and Todd is the modern day Delilah... If we cut Des's hair he will lose his super power i.e. his ability to coach....

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Des's strength is within his locks tbh... he is the modern day Samson and Todd is the modern day Delilah... If we cut Des's hair he will lose his super power i.e. his ability to coach....
Clippers are his kryptonite...

Status
Not open for further replies.