DES hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait.

So answer me this question, simple yes or no.

If you were Bulldogs CEO (god forbid) and you had the chance to seal Des Hasler's move the Dogs would you do it?
To be totally honest with you, for myself personally and (God Forbid) I was CEO.....my brain says yes my guts says NO!! as you get a little older one goes on "GUT FEEL"
I would have to think long and hard before making my decision.

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
have to share this gem from the silvertails forum.
~~~

RE: Des to the Dogs

(Yesterday 02:52 AM)Jono Wrote: Duff is right, and if we lose on Sunday, threads like this are to blame. He's on contract until the end of next year. End of story. DAn close this thread before the boys wake up in the morning. We know some of them read this website. We don't want them reading this bull**** being spread by their own fans.

No, I'm sure they want to read bull****. Why else would they read this forum?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The follow up comment to that one is a cracker.

Ha ha ha. Now i've heard everything. Are you ****en serious?
"if we lose on Sunday, threads like this are to blame"
"DAn close this thread before the boys wake up in the morning"
Thanks for the laugh Derek!
As if any of them would be regulars on here. Espescially today!
Anyway who cares between the two forums ... We were just as worried and posting silly sh#t when Moore was on the nose.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol reading back through this thread. The OP coppd crap from self proclaimed experts on here for even suggesting Hasler would ever join the dogs...

put your hand up nuffies.....

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol reading back through this thread. The OP coppd crap from self proclaimed experts on here for even suggesting Hasler would ever join the dogs...

put your hand up nuffies.....

+ 1

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
This is one of the best threads ever tbh.

So much self ownage.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL @ some people believing all this ****. The board voted in favor of extending Hasler's contract at the start of the year. Rothfield is just writing bull**** about the Board. Hasler can't even leave Manly next year which has been documented many times by the Manly camp regarding the rumors. Keep convincing yourselves Hasler is coming, he is the only chance to pull your team out of mediocrity.
i'll be back here when dessie re-signs
sorry ceagle, i've no issue with you champ - but here is a couple of little gems

:p

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
*shakes head*.

2 posts, created Sep 2011. This isn't another billiris/bigdog2/baghdatis special is it?

Seems a remarkable fluke otherwise.

Hasler won't leave Manly. He's VERY comfortable, in a VERY controlling position, and VERY well looked after by the Manly club.

Would you leave a million dollar + job you are happy at, and well looked after by your employers? I doubt so!
lol

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol this is why you sit on the fence with rumours. You look like an idiot if they eventuate.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
so much self ownage it's unbelievable...
those who were rubbishing the rumour are the ones with the hasler pic and hasler drooling in other threads..
****ing lol

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I want to know did the first poster end up having a love child?

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
LOL @ some people believing all this ****. The board voted in favor of extending Hasler's contract at the start of the year. Rothfield is just writing bull**** about the Board. Hasler can't even leave Manly next year which has been documented many times by the Manly camp regarding the rumors. Keep convincing yourselves Hasler is coming, he is the only chance to pull your team out of mediocrity.
Looks like we didnt convince ourselves, we convinced Des LOL Stupid inbred hick

C

Ceagle

sorry ceagle, i've no issue with you champ - but here is a couple of little gems

:p
No one could of possible seen this coming. Looking back, gee I was a ********, sorry about that.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just to recap................................

Seriously, how much of a chance do you believe the Bulldogs will sign Hasler?
(Our chances of signing Des)

They haven't even interviewed him yet.
i'll be back here when dessie re-signs
and if he doesn't will you dress in St George gear and stand out the front of Brookvale telling everyone you hate Manly for the first game of the season???
Seems strange that he would excersise the option to stay on at Manly next year if he was looking for more money.
If we win the premiership, we will offer it all the prize money to upgrade Dessie's contract apparently
Funny how our owner says their is no get out clause in Hasler contract and they wont be letting him go next year.
Didn't Moore quit rather then sacked? We will also have more money to offer him in 2013 after the TV rights deal, he would be a fool to leave Manly right now with the talent we have to ability to offer him more money in the future.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Do-annggg the eagle rock".......ah good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.