Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
-Rewatched the James Graham incident and doesn't believe will be suspended

-Rewatched Josh Morris incident and can not see from any view where Josh actually connected with Isaac Luke

-David Klemmer plays with alot of passion and it got the better of him last night but he doesnt miss any time on the sidelines.

Malla

Reaction score
Any word on Bmoz and Lafai injuries?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
None should be suspended.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
None should be suspended.
People saying the NRL want to make an example of what we done last night or something, JMoz didn't even make contact but Slater has in the past multiple time as has Minichello and gotten away with it, Kasianos knee was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, Graham and Klemmer just were reacting in the moment as any other man full of anger and testerone would in times like that.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The judiciary will suspend as many as they can to justify the ref's rulings last night. They will double down. We'll get ****ed.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The judiciary will suspend as many as they can to justify the ref's rulings last night. They will double down. We'll get ****ed.
Sad but true. I listened to the show in the first hour and Greenberg was on too. I'm expecting the worst tbh, Hadley kept pushing the fact that graham and klemmer get long suspensions and that the Nrl intervene with the match review commitee. If jorris, graham, klemmer and kas are out I won't be suprised. Then add the injuries and it looks pretty bad.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
-Rewatched the James Graham incident and doesn't believe will be suspended

-Rewatched Josh Morris incident and can not see from any view where Josh actually connected with Isaac Luke

-David Klemmer plays with alot of passion and it got the better of him last night but he doesnt miss any time on the sidelines.
And as usual when we take the emotion out of the loss common sense (should) prevail

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly this, the former NRL now know as the NSL (National Souths League) will make sure of this.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the judiciary will suspend as many as they can to justify the ref's rulings last night. They will double down. We'll get ****ed.
this !

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sad but true. I listened to the show in the first hour and Greenberg was on too. I'm expecting the worst tbh, Hadley kept pushing the fact that graham and klemmer get long suspensions and that the Nrl intervene with the match review commitee. If jorris, graham, klemmer and kas are out I won't be suprised. Then add the injuries and it looks pretty bad.
Anyone on 2GB is not worth listening to. Sensationalist rednecks

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone on 2GB is not worth listening to. Sensationalist rednecks
True I don't like the show but being on the road there was no other footy show on. I bet Greenberg was listening to every word and will take the action so he doesn't get bagged by Hadley.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll boycott all nrl games other then the doggies ones if they get suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.