"Des Hasler Is A Myth" | Bulldogs Fans Rip In Over Their Salary Cap Debacle

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm just as pissed as anyone else who loves the dogs over what that cum-stain did to our club. But we have to let it go. He's gone now and at least the monumental fuck up he caused is being addressed and fixed. Hopefully he'll return to coaching in eels colours next season so he can sabotage their club. I know it's not gonna happen but I can dream can't I

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what is so patronising about the media.

The stuff Kent said, we’ve been saying since day 1. You can go through my posts, I’ve said exactly the same point.

Yet these media people and the coaches call us niff nuffs.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is what is so patronising about the media.

The stuff Kent said, we’ve been saying since day 1. You can go through my posts, I’ve said exactly the same point.

Yet these media people and the coaches call us niff nuffs.
Can't stand Paul ****, I mean kent

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s gone , he an co screwed This wonderful club! It’s done, we are going through a tough time indeed but the upside is it will get better!

We have lewy now an other young guys coming through, Klem an jacko an players that will play with heart an passion once this clean out is over an we establish a great team.

I am actually very excited about the future an a new chapter moving forward.
Let’s just enjoy the ride to rebuild.

It will all work out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yes and Paul kent was COMPLETELY wrong like the most of the media making outrageous claims.

Time (like the fans) for these fuckstains (in the media) to move on.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes and Paul kent was COMPLETELY wrong like the most of the media making outrageous claims.

Time (like the fans) for these fuckstains (in the media) to move on.
Kent was the biggest defender of Hasler saying what a great coach he was and got us to 2 GF blah blah blah and deserved to serve out his contract anf the wsy he was being treated was a disgrace...the hypocrite.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a Kent fan but the truth is Des, Dib, raelene & Cleal did a job on the dogs that only 2 and 1/2 seasons will rectify. I have said this before but NRL should ban shoddy operators and all 4 of these should be on a list to never be involved in league again. That is how bad it is. It goes further than incompetence and they truely should receive a lockout from the NRL.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not a Kent fan but the truth is Des, Dib, raelene & Cleal did a job on the dogs that only 2 and 1/2 seasons will rectify. I have said this before but NRL should ban shoddy operators and all 4 of these should be on a list to never be involved in league again. That is how bad it is. It goes further than incompetence and they truely should receive a lockout from the NRL.
That idea has a lot of merit....brought the game (and our Club) into disrespect so should be warned off.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm just as pissed as anyone else who loves the dogs over what that cum-stain did to our club. But we have to let it go. He's gone now and at least the monumental fuck up he caused is being addressed and fixed. Hopefully he'll return to coaching in eels colours next season so he can sabotage their club. I know it's not gonna happen but I can dream can't I
Mate we've let it go - it's the media that won't let it. It's being addressed and fixed as we speak.

As for the Eels... they've got enough problems with Hayne in their team. Des is the last thing they need. I used to enjoy laughing at them, but seeing us go through the same shit they went through a few years ago, now I simply feel sorry for them.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dib and Des will surely never run a club again. Both been exposed now.
As for Aunty RaeRae.....hahaha. The ARU have rocks in their head for employing her. The code has been in shambles for a while but they are sinking faster now!!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kent was the biggest defender of Hasler saying what a great coach he was and got us to 2 GF blah blah blah and deserved to serve out his contract anf the wsy he was being treated was a disgrace...the hypocrite.
Mate, what of a swine of a human being Kent is, he knew that the longer Hassler stayed the greater the damage he would have done, the man is just loaded with hate against our club why News employs him is beyond me.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des and Dib in particular (Castle was just a puppet) have not just ruined a club for the next few years but the ramifications of it extend further.

The NRL competition without the Bulldogs thriving will take a very big hit. This is most noted in the decline in attendance figures at Bulldogs games. Let's face it, the Bulldogs fans turn out in numbers when the team is doing well, I mean well by being competitive and not just winning games but always in the fight, giving us our money's worth. It's always a great atmosphere because the fans turn up.

So, if the NRL want to brush aside how Hasler and Dib went about their business in the most unprofessional and deceiving manner over player contracts and totally allow them to turn the club upside down, inside out then expect attendances to further decline, memberships drop, merchandise sales fall and a total loss of faith in the NRL for letting down their biggest asset, the fans by allowing such practices to take place.

NRL, stop coaches and CEO's ruining our clubs and the game itself, NOW!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s gone , he an co screwed This wonderful club! It’s done, we are going through a tough time indeed but the upside is it will get better!

We have lewy now an other young guys coming through, Klem an jacko an players that will play with heart an passion once this clean out is over an we establish a great team.

I am actually very excited about the future an a new chapter moving forward.
Let’s just enjoy the ride to rebuild.

It will all work out.
I always try to find positives out of negative situations in life. I think with what's happened with the club, as frustrating and painful it is to watch and what we have to deal with as fans that it's the beginning of a new start for everyone.

The club had gone stale, under the dictatorship of a certain few people. All the mismanagement of club, the cap, the coaching, the recruitment and retention and so forth. With the circus that the club had become we all as fans rightfully so were angry with what our proud club had become.

Now, after the cleanout of the former guard and with a new group of management at the realm we started the process of rectifing the wrongs. I give the new management credit with what they are trying to do to get our club moving forward again as it's not been an easy task. It's unfortunately a timely process, but it seems as though they are trying to clear things up faster so we are not prolonged in rebuilding ourselves.

My take on whats postive during this time is we have been able to get rid of some deadwood, some what ease the pressure on our cap, inject some much needed young blood into the side and i feel that the team will be better for it in time for going through this dark period.

There is still many things needed to be done while we are going through this rebuild, but i think the steps have been taken in the right direction and i'm sure we will get back to being the strong club we once were.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate we've let it go - it's the media that won't let it. It's being addressed and fixed as we speak.

As for the Eels... they've got enough problems with Hayne in their team. Des is the last thing they need. I used to enjoy laughing at them, but seeing us go through the same shit they went through a few years ago, now I simply feel sorry for them.
Never feel sorry for Parramatta, NEVER.....

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could be a blessing in disguise , once yOuve sunk low then not many orginisations go back to the low, they learn what works and now we know how to get out of a hole. It will be character building

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I always try to find positives out of negative situations in life. I think with what's happened with the club, as frustrating and painful it is to watch and what we have to deal with as fans that it's the beginning of a new start for everyone.

The club had gone stale, under the dictatorship of a certain few people. All the mismanagement of club, the cap, the coaching, the recruitment and retention and so forth. With the circus that the club had become we all as fans rightfully so were angry with what our proud club had become.

Now, after the cleanout of the former guard and with a new group of management at the realm we started the process of rectifing the wrongs. I give the new management credit with what they are trying to do to get our club moving forward again as it's not been an easy task. It's unfortunately a timely process, but it seems as though they are trying to clear things up faster so we are not prolonged in rebuilding ourselves.

My take on whats postive during this time is we have been able to get rid of some deadwood, some what ease the pressure on our cap, inject some much needed young blood into the side and i feel that the team will be better for it in time for going through this dark period.

There is still many things needed to be done while we are going through this rebuild, but i think the steps have been taken in the right direction and i'm sure we will get back to being the strong club we once were.
Nice quote Matsta, never had one with as many words as that before but I took my time to read!
You make some valid points as do we all, but yes I agree with a lot of what your saying as i also had a similar take on it as well.. thanks !

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would be surprised if Hasler ever coaches again and shocked at the stupidity of the club that signs him.

He alone has exposed the fraud he is and has to deal with it.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Never feel sorry for Parramatta, NEVER.....
Never ever felt sorry for Parramatta. We have to learn from the disaster their club has become and to make sure we dont make the same mistakes.
I think the new administration and coaches are on track with the reformation. We will become the Born again Bulldogs in a shorter time than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.