Des Hasler Appreciation Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will wait, not everyone is overjoyed at having Manly's prodigal son come to Belmore pulling strings and have rumors about Manly players replacing current rookies, things will take some getting used to.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I too appreciate Des Hasler.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate Hasler. I'll appreciate him more after rounds two and eight.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol he has a 0% win percentage at the dogs and there are threads praising him while moore had a much higher win % and he gets trashed ffs

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
lol he has a 0% win percentage at the dogs and there are threads praising him while moore had a much higher win % and he gets trashed ffs
Incorrect Rod, all the papers were praising him as the force behind last weeks NSW cup win.

That gives him 1/1 or 100% win percentage :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I disagree. He's got a 100% win ratio so far although he's only coached an understrength trial side to victory. He's hit his pinacle as far as percentages go and will eventually just get worse.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Incorrect Rod, all the papers were praising him as the force behind last weeks NSW cup win.

That gives him 1/1 or 100% win percentage :grinning:
No fair you posted that while i was distracted by TV. now it looks like i virtually plagiarized your post.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
niggle

you know how good he's going to be for us. how can he have any winning % yet? look at his previous form nuff

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree. He's got a 100% win ratio so far although he's only coached an understrength trial side to victory. He's hit his pinacle as far as percentages go and will eventually just get worse.
He also has a 100% playing Trent Cutler as First Grade halfback ratio. Let's hope that one doesn't last.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love Dessy! I bet he was peaved when Greenberg came out and said that we'd never want Sonny Bill back. Could you imagine what Dessy and Dymock would do with Sonny back... Could you imagine the sponsorship coming in the door... Greenberg lacking vision... again. And lets all be serious... we all know the haters would forgive Sonny in a heart beat if he came back. I think Greenberg doesn't have the vision to know this would be the case as well as all the foresight to see the $$$ and publicity we'd get from having him back. But anyways.. I think if it were up to Dessy, he'd have no probs with Sonny.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Love Dessy! I bet he was peaved when Greenberg came out and said that we'd never want Sonny Bill back. Could you imagine what Dessy and Dymock would do with Sonny back... Could you imagine the sponsorship coming in the door... Greenberg lacking vision... again. And lets all be serious... we all know the haters would forgive Sonny in a heart beat if he came back. I think Greenberg doesn't have the vision to know this would be the case as well as all the foresight to see the $$$ and publicity we'd get from having him back. But anyways.. I think if it were up to Dessy, he'd have no probs with Sonny.

**Des Hasler Appreciation Thread 2012**

followed by simmmmmmmmmmmo reaching down his pants to bash out a load about SBW for 5 paragraphs.

wtf

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
premature ejaculation much

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
**Des Hasler Appreciation Thread 2012**

followed by simmmmmmmmmmmo reaching down his pants to bash out a load about SBW for 5 paragraphs.

wtf
I agree BUT! Greenburg did not say he never wanted SBW back!!!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh I dunno, he's still got to do it but winning the premiership doesn't sound like getting worse :o)

But being fair dinkum, Des, an outsider, has come to the Bulldogs with form on the board. Not being a long term Bulldog man he doesn't have to worry about playing politics with or for the ones he's come up with through the system. All he has to do is coach the NRL squad and keep open lines of communication with his assistant coaches and trainers plus recruitment and retention staff.

As far as the CEO and Board are concerned, if Des does what we all want him to do which is coach a winning side, the only communication required should be "Good on you Des, keep it up".

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I will wait, not everyone is overjoyed at having Manly's prodigal son come to Belmore pulling strings and have rumors about Manly players replacing current rookies, things will take some getting used to.
im just not happy about the rumours about manly players coming over tbh....the last thing i want is the stewart brothers in blue and white

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
im just not happy about the rumours about manly players coming over tbh....the last thing i want is the stewart brothers in blue and white
It was inevitable the rumours would come though. Haven't seen anything to convince me there is any creedence to any of them...

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
This thread is going to be HUGE

so much love for Dessi <3

Status
Not open for further replies.