Des expects 35-40k crowd Vs. Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
With the form of the eels, that figure could be a tad optimistic.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
if its perfect weather and the eels can somehow get around 10k to come to the game. We should be able to get 25k of our own lol considering we are on a 6 game winning streak and its one of our biggest rivals

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
if its perfect weather and the eels can somehow get around 10k to come to the game. We should be able to get 25k of our own lol considering we are on a 6 game winning streak and its one of our biggest rivals
they won't even get 5k with their hayne train out.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
ya, when we played them earlier in the season we outnumbered their supported 5:1 and it was their home game. But there was still like 25k if i remember correctly..

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's give it to him been a while since we last played at ANZ

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't see us getting over 30k with the way the Eels are going.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon 16-20k ..

Despite being school holidays, it's a Friday night game.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If its good weather you'd expect 25-30k surely. We've just won 6 in a row, up against the eels, cue the bandwagon :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but it's the Eels without Hayne. That's like a World Champion kickboxer versus someone with a double leg amputation!

Yes the Eels have a big pack, but they often look lost out there.

I just hope we don't go into this game expecting to win, so only do what's required to win. I hope we go out there, play 100% for 80 minutes, and hammer them that bad that they have no other option but to sack Kearney the following week.

This all said, I would REALLY like them to beat Manly, because if Manly absolutely pump them this week, there is every chance they'll want to save face and turn up to take us down next Friday.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
25-30K probably more realistic imo....as some have said the eels have been rubbish this year so i find it hard to imagine us to get near 40K

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
our match against the Broncos in Round 23 will get more than this match I reckon.

Friday night: 25K we got last time we played them, our fans did their part though by flooding the entry gates, I don't think their fans will get the amount we got (as the opposition back in Round 9). I guess around 21k, will be surprised if its over 25k.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
we shouldnt have any problems putting 40+ again on em again imo

H

Hitman

C'mon Doggiez fans lets get out there and support the Bulldogz at ANZ stadium if Des Hasler wants 35 to 40 thousand fans then lets go.. look at what he has done to the bulldogs so i would appreciate what Des is doing at the bulldogs.. bringing back Dogz of War!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.