Departing Bulldogs forward Frank Pritchard broke down in the sheds after semi-final

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But perret and Stanley are the best teachers pets so they get new contracts

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have the monstrous hard running hard hitting no nonsense trex to cover him

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He deserved so much better than to go out this way. Poor Tank!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't know about Frankie having a cry but I shed a few tears. Was a bit dubious when he came to us back in 2011 but he quickly put to rest any thought that he would not become a Bulldog legend. Such a giant of a man, very gentle and fun loving off the field but a rip and tear monster of a forward on. Had an injury disrupted year last season but did get a GF appearance. Scored 20 tries in his 104 games for us but all twenty of them were absolute pearlers and quite a few at crucial times that got us back into the game.. Will always think of him fondly as one of our 'bruise brothers' and will miss those charges straight up the guts towards the opponents try line and those special little passes and hand off to his supports. I salute you Frank and I wish you nothing but success in the UK, you will be missed but always fondly remembered. He certainly was "Frank our Tank"

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly still think he had couple more good years left in him. Will surely miss him in the Blue & White. Wishing him success in England.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How the fuk do we re-sign Sam Perrett, Tim Browne and still have T-Rex while letting Frankie go???

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think this was his best season over his whole career tbh. I did think we could of let him got last season (lol) to put his salary towards a half... but to let him go after this season he just had is very confusing.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this was his best season over his whole career tbh. I did think we could of let him got last season (lol) to put his salary towards a half... but to let him go after this season he just had is very confusing.
Should of signed Foran got rid of Dorothy.

Des's biggest mistake was not making a play for Sezer and letting Fred Flintstone go to the Raiders.

Foran & Sezer in the halves and Reynolds off the bench

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Lets hope this time next year we aren't crying over having let Tank and Hokko both go.

I really can't see how we will trouble the top teams next season without a gun half - not that Hokko was setting the world on fire but he was steady and could steer the team around.

We now have two blokes who fall off tackles for fun and one of them can't even play the ball in the right direction, let alone steer the team in the right direction.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When did he start to fire up this year.. was it before or after he was leaving?

Just wondering that's all.
Before IMO. Has been good all year and one of our most valuable players. I remember watching him play in the first 3 rounds last season, after he was given co-captaincy and i thought he really lifted his game. He tore his pec and came back in the finals.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
big frank put his all into playing for the bulldogs, he loved the club and its fans, and its fans loved big frank, he is one player who will be missed next year

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Put me down for hull fc
ive even played at their ground
frankie will tear it up over there

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the **** do you move on your best player and re-sign she-rex.

I've got it from a source that's very close to the players that dorothy has already agreed to terms on an extension. I ****ing pray i'm wrong.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
how the **** do you move on your best player and re-sign she-rex.

I've got it from a source that's very close to the players that dorothy has already agreed to terms on an extension. I ****ing pray i'm wrong.
fmd......

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How the **** do you move on your best player and re-sign she-rex.

If this is true that proves des is here paid by manly to **** us up ,that cant be true

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Window of opportunity now closes. With the shedding of Ennis, Hokko and Tank - I now see the window of opportunity we had to win the premiership with this current roster has now slipped through our fingers. With an aging Graham, Morris Bros, Tolman, Eastwood, no idea halves combination, an unfit Kasiano good for only very limited minutes we have well and truly missed our premiership window.

We will now go into rebuilding mode. No real use paying top dollar for players to deliver a premiership as we now dont have the basic roster to achieve it. Part of that rebuilding has to let Mbye go and not pay overs for him because he has potential.

Same can be said of Liccha. Ennis could have delivered a premiership this year. Liccha wont have the personnel to work with so why bother.

We will finish next year around 8-10

Status
Not open for further replies.