Demetriou Ownd

Status
Not open for further replies.

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
well that itailian diving 50 seconds before time against us in last years WC with one man redcarded would have been the best example i would use for cheating.

Was this a greater conspiracy when the Italians needed such a shot in arm with Italian football being so openly embarressed by the Serie A club match fixing allegations.

And who suffered, Australia. But did we really. Australians love their sport extremely passionately and i never saw so much togetherness during the last WC in all the clubs and pubs all over sydney. No one cared where your parents were born and what supposed race you were. During that WC all were AUSTRALIANS and proud. except the Italian/Australian on Norton street..

AFL and RL really just self promote state rivalry and this will never change. FOOTBALL or soccer will UNITE a country in passion. Who went to the Australia / Uruguay qualification final?? I have never seen a crowd in Australia where 99.8% of Australians supported the same team or sang our nation anthem with so much passion.

Bring the WC to Australia and in the only real world sport we will be united in Victory as the greatest sporting nation in the world.

Other codes can go back to century old biccarring once the real Soccer circus leaves town, perhaps away for another 100 years.
Very well said .

And for those who think that the FFA are being arrogant and demanding other codes shut down here is a link suggesting otherwise

http://www.goal.com/en/news/808/aus...d-ffa-ceo-ben-buckley-plays-down-afl-concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.