Deleting April Fools jokes?

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
Seriously guys... it's a bit of fun. Why delete it?

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
Given it's clearly explained in the opening post that it's an April Fools joke I'm stunned that people don't even have a sense of humour.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Ability to cause misinformation
annoyingness
the fact there's been about 6 or 7 other attempts this morning
waste of space
waste of space in a week where there will already be many other threads competing for space on page 1 of our forum

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
Waste of time deleting it tbh.

Really just stinks that it's coming to police state stuff now. It was clearly outlined in the opening post after 12pm that it was an April Fools joke.

Get the knickers out of a knot next time eh?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I dont mind, its just annoying. Every day of the year we deleted jokes and spam out of dogs discussion. I dont know why you feel the need to whinge about it now.

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
Maybe just move it somewhere? Deleting just seems to be a buzzkill thing to do.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh just let it be, it is the Bulldogs discussion so do it in other parts of the forum

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
news flash!.....Mason wants to re-sign back to the dogs and walkout on the Roosters contract!!! DT

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I can move it to the lounge if you like. I just assumed people were going to roast you for it anyway.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
im all for a good joke but it does get a bit annoying...cause then we wont know what to take as serious news or if its a joke...thats just my opinion but yeah

R

rooster.man

Can't believe my piece of gold about Mason firing up at Dogs players was deleted. That was one for the archives.

A

A_C

Waste of time deleting it tbh.

Really just stinks that it's coming to police state stuff now. It was clearly outlined in the opening post after 12pm that it was an April Fools joke.

Get the knickers out of a knot next time eh?
lol says he who feels the need to point out its WESTS tigers rather than WEST tigers. :p