Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
Our defence has to be the best in the competition.

Some stats from todays game.

Penrith spent almost 50 minutes in our half tonight with 53% possession. They had 50+ tackles inside our 20 (57 was the exact number I think). They only made 3 line breaks. 1 of their tries came from a lucky catch off of a kick. We made 348 tackles to their 318.

Seriously... our defence is unbelievable and this team is fitter than I thought. I was fully expected us (particularly through the middle) to crumble and fold. But we stood up and kept going. Brick wall.

Only thing we need to fix for next week is our error count. We made 12 errors which is totally unlike us but I think that was due to Ennis being off (lost a lot of shape through the middle) and the ref's blowing the pea out of the whistle which effected our momentum greatly.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to hear about it. Last time there was a thread about our league best defence we turned to sh!t.

Lol, but we are defending bloody well

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That was amazing to see us hold out a fast and agile team like that, well done boys rest up this week!

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets not talk it up to much

Let the media and all souths fans talk it up about how great they are And we should just sit back and enjoy it and let it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.