Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to their concert.

That is all.

P.S - Yeeeee****ingha!!!!!!!!!

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Poor Some Sugar On Me - Probably favourite rock song EVER. Insanely jealous right now, when/where's their concert?

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i wouldve been cheering too...if i was still living in the 70s

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol. i wish they'd all lost an arm in a crash tbh. cannot ****ing stand this band.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
8th november in brisbane.
i'm so stoked...i'm such a bogan so this **** appeals to me hahaha. brings back memories of my dad's bbq's when i was a kid lol

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Id ask for my ticket to be half price if i were you! LOL!

And to think he used to beat up his wife. Tsk, Tsk.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thoses were the days....whitesnake,g@r,and wham....jokes

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i wouldve been cheering too...if i was still living in the 70s
they only started in 77, most of your cheering would have been for the 80's and beyond

I was never really a fan, but they would put on a really good show I think, which is what prompted me to buy tix for this. That and Cheap Trick are great classic rock band also.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I dig Def Leppard.

I especially admire the Drummer who still plays the drums even though he lost his left arm in a Car Accident in the early 80's. He uses foot pedals on the left side of the drum kit.

M

mofo sixx

I saw Leppard in 1992 , it was the worst gig i have ever been to, it was as sterile as a hospital, Way way way way way lame;

Steve Clark make that band rock, once he died they should have split up!

i wouldn pay $150 to see em, farrk that!

maybe if Joe Elliott lost his head (as in their drummer losing an arm) & still performed headless i might go, & maybe if Phil Collen lost his body below the Torso in a shark attack or something but was still willing to perform i would see em, Basically what i am saying is the only way i would go see Leppard is if they were a bunch of Mutant amputees freaks & even then i would prefer to see the "other band" as in the def leppard who has the drummers arm on drums, Elliots head without his body on vocals , Phil Collens bottom half of his body on guitar & so on,

they should change their name to Dead Leppard or maybe even just Dead Chesire Cat "since leopards are pretty cool & Chesire cats are not cool thus better reflecting the status of this band!"

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ahh crap davo, i just did, bugger, never seen em, didn't know what to expect, shizen
oh well, hopefully they are better now
crossing all fingers now

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh...now i'm gutted :(

ffs davo i'm only 21...this is about as good as leppard will get for me.
besides...we're not actually paying for our tickets. the joys of working in the mobile phone industry means we're using up our motorola points to get the guy who bought the tix a brand new $700 phone lol.
didn't cost us a thing.

M

mofo sixx

oh...now i'm gutted :(

ffs davo i'm only 21...this is about as good as leppard will get for me.
besides...we're not actually paying for our tickets. the joys of working in the mobile phone industry means we're using up our motorola points to get the guy who bought the tix a brand new $700 phone lol.
didn't cost us a thing.
sorry :( , oh well , just drink half a dozen "in quick succession" heinekens b4 the gig & they will rock!

even Byran Addams would go off if you dirnk the right amount of Heinekens fast enuff!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
sorry :( , oh well , just drink half a dozen "in quick succession" heinekens b4 the gig & they will rock!

even Byran Addams would go off if you dirnk the right amount of Heinekens fast enuff!
very true, i like your methods and will put it to use without fail

Status
Not open for further replies.