Dedicated to Allen aka. Drummer Boy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Well cuz, seeing that you snobed it and decided to sit in the posh section and not with all the bulldog fans and us in the army, us regulars decided to make a tribute video for ya lolllll. Hope you enjoy it cuz, but we still love you!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/24608726/2.avi

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lmaoooooooooooooooo

Love It

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAA thats right, it is masssiveeeeee gonzo

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I won't be online for a while dood, so that will give you a while to think back a good comeback :p

When i return i expect something more original than carrot top k lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha - kharjakk ya Allen - serves you right for snobbing your beloved rami :( *cries*

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Oh and btw Drummer boy, i stole 2 of your chants last night lol, there mine now :D

I started the "Doggie army doggie army doggie army" chant a few times and also took your chant "Heyyyy, heyyy baby" etc. (you know how it goes lol), so you have been replaced hahaha

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:o WTFFFF???? You boys have had it man! lmfaaoooo...
Jaybee you siad ill cop it but fukin hell!
*runs crying to corner*
i promise ill never leave again! :p
:pikachusg

Tony, Joey, Rami, [Belmore-Bulldog, abz and williams(for encouraging them) STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought it was a G-up when Bulldogs Pride rang me to tell me...

:bart:

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lollllll, bro cmon we were just on the biggest high and just thought we would muck around and give it to ya, it was me and big matt's idea lollll we still love ya cuz wallah i promise and your welcome back aytime lolllll

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
i even looked for you allen! not that i was sitting with that bunch, but i looked! where was uuuuuuuuuuu!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
in the snoba section, thought he would be Mr. Higher class and get Cat 1 tickets the posh snob LOLLLL

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lollllll, bro cmon we were just on the biggest high and just thought we would muck around and give it to ya, it was me and big matt's idea lollll we still love ya cuz wallah i promise and your welcome back aytime lolllll
I dont! >:(

He left me all alone last night... i wont forgive you Allen til you give me a big kiss to make up for it :D :p

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
i saw blaqdog, someone pointed him out to me otherwise i would have had no idea!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
well i was with blaqdog, had the SBW: The Peoples Shoulder banner and i was in a beanie, man im still on a high, was an awsoem feeling last night.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I sat on the 40m line.

Had a great view. Saw the whole game perfectly

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
i dont knw many faces from the kennel so wont recognise anyone til they r pointed out to me. we went to leagues club after, willie and reni were parked next to us, we were leavin at the same time as they got in the car. i feel special!!!!!!!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.