Declan Casey playing fullback on Sunday

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Just bumped into Joe Stimpson in Concord, spoke to him for a few minutes! Really nice fella, l asked him who was playing fullback on Sunday... he said Declan was starting in the number 1! Good luck to him, hope he plays like his 2nd game not his debut [emoji1787]

Last edited:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was thinking about this, I could see him playing full back.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just bumped into Joe Simpson in Concord, spoke to him for a few minutes! Really nice fella, l asked him who was playing fullback tomorrow... he said Declan was starting in the number 1! Good luck to him, hope he plays like his 2nd game not his debut [emoji1787]
We play on Sunday, the reserves play tomorrow

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was going to be him our Toia, just pray he doesn't have one of those games again.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's probably the next best athlete with Jake down in terms of pace and footwork so he as the obvious replacement based on the way we're playing. I'm still nervous as fuck with him playing there though..
Shocker debut on wing
Cracking second game at Centre
3rd game at fullback

Is that some kind of record? First 3 games in NRL 3 different positions?

Someone call Middleton

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
He's probably the next best athlete with Jake down in terms of pace and footwork so he as the obvious replacement based on the way we're playing. I'm still nervous as fuck with him playing there though..
I've watched him a fair bit coming through the grades! Has got potential but his hands let him down, can make silly errors and mistakes that he/we can't afford to be doing... especially when we've been leaking a few points lately! He does have nice footwork and he's quite quick, just needs to practice his bomb defusal and hold on to the ball... no better practice than Mr. Burtons bombs [emoji108]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've watched him a fair bit coming through the grades! Has got potential but his hands let him down, can make silly errors and mistakes that he/we can't afford to be doing... especially when we've been leaking a few points lately! He does have nice footwork and he's quite quick, just needs to practice his bomb defusal and hold on to the ball... no better practice than Mr. Burtons bombs [emoji108]
His highs are high and his lows are obviously very low lol. I still think he's lucky to be playing right now, too inconsistent and undisciplined but we're very thin in the backs right now. Centre is probably his best spot moving forward from what I've seen of him.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
His highs are high and his lows are obviously very low lol. I still think he's lucky to be playing right now, too inconsistent and undisciplined but we're very thin in the backs right now. Centre is probably his best spot moving forward from what I've seen of him.
Agree with everything you said brother! To be honest I thought others deserved or would have been picked in front of him... would have probably been one of my last picks as I've seen quite a few of his NSW cup games where he's had feet for hands, his debut game wasn't a one off that's for sure! I do wish him all the best though

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
oe Simpson is a British mountaineer, author, and motivational speaker. While climbing in Peru in 1985, he suffered severe injuries and was assumed dead by his climbing companion after falling into a crevasse, but he survived and managed to crawl back to his base camp.
Can he play fullback?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agree with everything you said brother! To be honest I thought others deserved or would have been picked in front of him... would have probably been one of my last picks as I've seen quite a few of his NSW cup games where he's had feet for hands, his debut game wasn't a one off that's for sure! I do wish him all the best though
When our other options are Okunbor and Lumelume then we don't really have much of a choice :tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Casey is a FB, Chimes in very well with backline shifts and can deliver the last pass. Also has some decent carries out of the red zone.... only issue is he does have butter fingers so hopefully its a dry track on Sunday and there arent many pressure plays.

Still think we should go with Toia to debut, kid is a safer option in my opinion.