Declan Casey named in the squad again??

Malla

Reaction score
But he has those games regardless of the conditions. I really hate that we're playing him again.
Luckily Flanno plays with no width so he won’t be seeing much ball anyways ay

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
tbf it was atrocious conditions that night, hoping he bounces back
Fkn hope so bro but his reserves form worries me more than that night.

I'll be over the moon to be proved wrong.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I cant wait for him to ‘prove us wrong’ lol. Watch him delete the insta post he made talking himself up after the sharks game. Not looking forward to it at all.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dufty is a better option!? Get outta here.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It might help being on JAC's side (?) but I wouldn't of picked him last week and I definitely wouldn't of picked him this week.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm happy that he's getting another opportunity , i thought he played well in the trial game at the start of the year.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think trusting a guy that touched the ball 5 times and dropped it 4 of those times, and then getting k\o’d is any better?
Gotta ask why you so butt hurt about this guy? Did he root your missus or something?

Give the kid a chance. Yrah he fucked up in debut but hey. Who hasnt had nerves getvthe best of them at times.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How Declan Casey could be named in our firstgrade squad after having perhaps the worst debut in nrl history beggars belief. It is an insult to the jersey. He needs to prove himself worthy to wear a bulldogs jersey again before being allowed to play first grade. Understand there are injuries and COVID, but surely anyone is better than him, at least until he has redeemed himself in reserve grade. Even Dufty on the wing would have been better

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/20...oqD0PwBuWSXhOEeEPLdv4L_iuwMLXlvyrnt-qMQVj5rkA
Give the kid a break. He has probably not slept a wink since his first game, can you imagine how embarrassing and heartbreaking it would be to work your whole life to get to first grade and then nerves (plus atrocious conditions) get the better of you in front of thousands of people? The club sees enough in him to have picked him once, he’s now getting another (lucky) opportunity so get behind him rather than putting the boot in. “An insult to the jersey”… seriously?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Hopefully playing alongside JAC will calm any residual nerves and even give him some confidence.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tbh no, but that has to be one of the crappiest debuts with conditions like that. Id give him another chance to redeem himself.

Duftys has had more chances and is still a shit player.
Did everyone else play in the same conditions? Has he never played In the rain before? Stop
Mentioning the "conditions" .. he just can't catch.
There's enough evidence of that if you've seen him playing in the lower grades.