Declan Casey debut

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I was pretty concerned when he came in to the starting line up again, but full credit to Casey for a great game yesterday.

Not sure how he will go in the long term, but there were positive signs. Regardless of how far he does go, it speaks volumes of his character to come back so well and he should be congratulated for that.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know I was pretty concerned when he came in to the starting line up again, but full credit to Casey for a great game yesterday.

Not sure how he will go in the long term, but there were positive signs. Regardless of how far he does go, it speaks volumes of his character to come back so well and he should be congratulated for that.
He copped more than he should have from the kennel… seriously… the conditions were atrocious and he had a bad game, shouldn’t be banished forever. Dale Finucane said it was the worst conditions he has ever played in

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He copped more than he should have from the kennel… seriously… the conditions were atrocious and he had a bad game, shouldn’t be banished forever. Dale Finucane said it was the worst conditions he has ever played in
I said the same thing. Problem is those who bagged him probably never laced up a boot at a high level

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I said the same thing. Problem is those who bagged him probably never laced up a boot at a high level
Likely the case, but adding, many of those individuals won’t own up to the fact their first impressions may have been wrong… Declan has been on fire in NSW cup, the bloke is capable.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I’d make a montage of the great decked lan casey, the worst debut in the history of sports

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lost Tass and Lemelemu to keep this eshay