Declan Casey debut

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ciraldo in case you ever think of using him again. Re to this thread
I’d love to know what you do for a crust. Looks like you have a lot of time on your hands. How about you support the kid - he hasn’t got to where he is being a complete mug. Timing is everything in first grade. It hasn’t worked out so far but it will. Give the kid a break.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d love to know what you do for a crust. Looks like you have a lot of time on your hands. How about you support the kid - he hasn’t got to where he is being a complete mug. Timing is everything in first grade. It hasn’t worked out so far but it will. Give the kid a break.
Took me all of 20 minutes to do that champ. You’re really going to pick my post apart? I have him a clap in his second game, even though he nearly knocked himself out scoring, what more do you want from me?

you’d love to know what I do for a crust wouldnt ya ? Ya Fucken Karen

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Took me all of 20 minutes to do that champ. You’re really going to pick my post apart? I have him a clap in his second game, even though he nearly knocked himself out scoring, what more do you want from me?

you’d love to know what I do for a crust wouldnt ya ? Ya Fucken Karen
How much time are you going to spend on last night’s performance - lots of content for you. You obviously have plenty of ‘time on your hands’.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much time are you going to spend on last night’s performance - lots of content for you. You obviously have plenty of ‘time on your hands’.
Here’s one I prepared earlier
C3EDF834-8200-41DC-8B51-0CEB86355650.gif

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At least you’re up this time in the morning - that surprises me.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This fuckwit is a disgrace. Just watch NSW Cup right now.