Dear Raelene.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Realene,

I have been a long time member of this great club for many years. But whether a fan has been a long time member or a one year member it doesn't matter, all are valued equally but as a CEO you still have to provide a product that is encouraging for all fans to want to go back week after week. Without us fans you don't have a product to sell to. Right now, you DON'T have a product to sell for next year because your product is purely and simply not worth the value you are selling it at. To put it simply, I am totally bored and that's putting it nicely. Have I got value for money this year? Absolutely not! Do I think it will improve? Absolutely not in the near future! Please, don't think I am a disgruntled fan because of a very significant loss, no I have felt like this most of the year. I've just been holding out for change but it has not come. Tonight's game in having so much riding on it was one of those non entertaining and boring encounters which once again has devalued your product. Yes I was out there against the Cowboys because I really thought the Bulldogs had learnt from the lackluster playing style of the past games and I'd be entertained. How wrong was I. I feel cheated and ripped off because, and you may not be aware of this but the Bulldogs have been known as the entertainers in the past. It's what we are use to watching. Again, your product is simply boring and not entertaining at all.

YOU employ people to run the football team, so Raelene the buck stops with YOU. With YOURSELF, YOUR suited up Executives, YOUR coach and YOUR coaching staff are all responsible for the "inept" performances on the field, NOT the players.The players look as though they are following a script and no matter what, won't divert from it. BORING!! As I said it's not the players fault but the coaching style. Des Hasler has contributed to the boring style being played and lacks anything to get excited about from a fans point of view. The players look as though they don't enjoy it. Des seems happy to win ugly and with a footballing style that is not competitive enough against the best in the league. Just making top 8 each year is not good enough. It's been 12 years since we've won a premiership, it's not good enough just to make the finals each year. You seem content with that with what you have said in the past. That's not success, winning premierships is what we expect and that does not look like happening anytime soon. It's about quality for us members. We'd rather see out the year playing some entertaining footy, not go out playing as if we are just making up the numbers. Your coach does not encourage this. Boring Raelene, bloody boring!! It needs to change and change immediately because right now as a member I think I have just watched my last game as a member and next year will just pick and choose what games I want to pay for because I love the Bulldogs and will continue to support the team and players, but on my terms Raelene, when and if I want to go and pay for it.

So in conclusion, when your staff ring me early next year and try to sell me your product i will be replying with a thanks but no thanks.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
you know what her response is going to be , right?

if you dont, do you want the raelene version or the assassin version?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
you know what her response is going to be , right?

if you dont, do you want the raelene version or the assassin version?
Can he handle the assassin version? Lol

Marto

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Your points have been noted. Thank you for taking the time to let me know how you feel. Unfortunate I believe you are an anomaly and that every other bulldogs fan thinks different to you. Good luck.
Go Des.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just check ur spelling before u send it to the fat useless hack of a CEO

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
she will say thanks for the email but I got to go and eat my doughnuts and coffee with des and the board we are discussing on how to fuck up the club.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dear raelene
Fcuk u and fcuk des
U and him are a cancer and Std attached to our club
Please fcuk off

For your consideration and response at your earliest convenience

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She'll just say ' we are playing great football , we've made the finals 3 years in a row.

Which is true ..

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same shit every year nothing is going to change and you know it. No point raging over anything about the club since nothing is going to be done anyways

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Seriously contemplating not renewing for next season. It's a bloody joke that the team can't be motivated given the circumstances.

The end of the day the players don't really care. Cushy wages and no fear of having their spots threatened at all.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
hey Ray get ya hand off ya cock , and sack des , he's got ya by your balls , he's a myth , that manly side would have won comps under Jason Taylor for fucks sake , blind freddy can see he's a 1 trick pony

Reactions: DT

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I've heard she's a regular poster here

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time for a new Football CEO and create a new position for her as CEO of the Canterbury Bulldogs Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.