Dear Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Did you not see Idris get hurt at the start of the game.
He was in severe pain and struggled throughout.

give the kid a break.

Kimmorley was also rusty.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Idris struggled in D and got was just too fatigued at the end. I dont blame the loss on him.

And ANYBODY blaming the loss on Kimmorley or saying he choked are deadset kidding themselves.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
No one is to blame for the loss ells where to good

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score

give the kid a break.

Agree with you there.... lol nah it was a team effort but imo Idris was no where near the rookie of the year.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont worry people here always blame one player or another when we lose, next they will be blaming the guy holding the bulldog mascot because he didnt make him go bite the eels legs. they give it their all and then they get bagged, fkn great supporters we have.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Idris struggled in D and got was just too fatigued at the end. I dont blame the loss on him.

And ANYBODY blaming the loss on Kimmorley or saying he choked are deadset kidding themselves.
the boys did what they could i aint blaming any of them for the loss,they should all be proud of what they have done the year and better luck next year.

p.s. love ur avatar pic mitch,it really STANDS out for some reason :p

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

give the kid a break.

Idris was no where near 100% and played on. He couldn't leap for the ball or do anything destructive but played on because he's got a huge heart. So glad we've got him for the next couple of seasons. Will be back bigger and better next year.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
could be worse guys, we could follow st merge.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
People blaming Noddy and Idris because Holdsworth wasnt in the 17.....

The best I can come up with

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree with you there.... lol nah it was a team effort but imo Idris was no where near the rookie of the year.
Who would you have had? Idris has been good on attack and played a whole season in the 2nd top side.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Who would you have had? Idris has been good on attack and played a whole season in the 2nd top side.
Mate ur kidding urself one thread ur baging idris now ur praising him jump on another bandwagon y dont u

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Imo Idris only had a couple great games and was found out a lot in defence . I would have rather seen a player like Mortimer get the award. He played a pivitol role on a team with a lot of instability and was fantastic.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate ur kidding urself one thread ur baging idris now ur praising him jump on another bandwagon y dont u
Um you must be mistaken, I have made no such posts. Get your facts right before having a go at me.

I'm not even saying Idris shouldve got it, I'm just curious to know who others would have picked.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Imo Idris only had a couple great games and was found out a lot in defence . I would have rather seen a player like Mortimer get the award. He played a pivitol role on a team with a lot of instability and was fantastic.
and only played half a year

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
lmao oh again the poor Idris got a little bit hurt and thats an excuse to play like utter rubbish.

Stagg got knocked sensless and gets up and plays 100% later he grabs his ankle and looks gone ..only to get up and play at 100% This is Stagg week in, week out.

Idris is soft, unfit, has the defensive technique of a under 7's and lazy

counter that.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
lmao oh again the poor Idris got a little bit hurt and thats an excuse to play like utter rubbish.

Stagg got knocked sensless and gets up and plays 100% later he grabs his ankle and looks gone ..only to get up and play at 100% This is Stagg week in, week out.

Idris is soft, unfit, has the defensive technique of a under 7's and lazy

counter that.
The kid is 18 and was playing SG Ball last you YOU knucklehead. This thread is all about you. YOU are the knucklehead.

Idris' body is transforming from a Shot putters/Javelin throwers body to a league player.

Have you any idea the different physiques needed?

Give Idris this offseason and you'll be eating your words. Two years max and he will monster all!

lol you are a fool!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The kid is 18 and was playing SG Ball last you YOU knucklehead. This thread is all about you. YOU are the knucklehead.

Idris' body is transforming from a Shot putters/Javelin throwers body to a league player.

Give Idris this offseason and you'll be eating your words. Two years max and he will monster all!

lol you are a fool!
bro you just cant reason with some people.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score

lol you are a fool!
And you do realize that 99.9% of player who are playing in the NRL have played Rugby league/union for the majority of thier lives. The have a built in passion for the game they play, Idris is only playing for the money not something he grew up with.

Do I have any idea the physical requirements, I played union in highschool and was approach by one of Manlys feeder clubs to play league. I drilled players much bigger than me, why cause I know how to tackle. Most afternoons you could find me in the park with one of my close mates & teammate smashing the hell out of each other.

Give Idris the offseason... A players fitness should naturally improve throughtout the season, however his has not, obviously he is doing something that is working against all the training he is doing... and that is going out and getting on the booze.... how is an offseason going to improve this? He has to wake up to himself just like Roberts did this season and give up the bling bling lifestlye. This age bs is wearing a bit thin Mortimer is what 20 and he works hard at his game, he knows what he want to do and that is play league, finaical rewards are not his ultimate goal but they will be a nice benefit. Idris however is on record as saying he only wanted to earn enough to by a van to cruise around in.

look at the recent history of players at the club that had potential but were too lost in the bling to work hard at what is a very lucrative job. Mason ...he pissed his career up a wall, Matuai what suspended for 2 years, Koups playing reggies for a looser club etc.

About Idris developing, yes he needs time to develop and learn the game, but 1st grade is not the place to be doing this, we have Barba another player with potental to be good however he's cosigned to reggies to develop his game, why is this not done with Idris? it is very clear his tackling technique is very poor either grabbing, or trying to shouder charge ( which as seen tonight if done with a poor technique will end up resulting in injuies to himself, really the only player in recent history that could pull off shoulder charges effectively was SBW). It would be foolish to think that the dogs coaching staff have not been working with him on tackling however he seems not to be listening as he has not even shown a glimpse of trying to tackle in an orthodox manner.

But hey these things are all make believe cause I am a knuckleheaded fool with no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.