Dear Gus.....

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just make sure you tell him all our back rowers suck, our raiders ginger is better than all of them.
Yeah and he's probably gone now. 1 less thing to look forward to...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
As I sit here contemplating the complete capitulation of the club that we love so much in season 2021,it occurs to me that you foretold this disaster at the start of the year. You told barret not to take this job and you where100% correct in your opinion around why he couldn’t do the job. At the time I could have cared less about your opinion and thought you where full of shit, in my defence we had just come through the des and pay era and I was probably a little shell shocked and thought barret couldn’t possibly be worse than what we had gone through with his predecessors. I was wrong. You where right. Please accept this as my unreserved Apology and sack Trent effective immediately and take control of the team until you can find us an NRL standard coach.
Thanks in advance
Maroondog72
Are you serious?
He warned Barrett not to take the job because of the infighting of the Board, not because he thought he was a poor coach.
Fkn muppets twisting the truth to suit their beliefs.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What’s your take Dd
It’s funny isn’t it.
Two months ago before Gus signed with the Dogs you wouldn’t have thought twice about his comments here but now we can’t help but try to dissect his every word. His words re: Freddy certainly align with what he’s saying about the Dogs ie: ‘A development club’, a club that’s ‘building from within’, a club ‘based on youth / youth development’ etc. Almost nothing shocks anymore so anything remains possible. So after thorough analysis my final answer is ‘maybe’ :-).

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if Gus is contemplating a move for Stuart it Barrett doesn’t work out, strong long-term links there.

That one wouldn’t surprise me...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus is a fan of Barrett, he will probably just install some new faces around him
Yup. I’m a fan of Tbaz also. And want him to do well here at my beloved doggies.!!!

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Barrett's ability to turn decent footballers into crap ones is unrivaled

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus speaks and thinks very highly of Baz, he wont sack Baz but will surround him with the “right” people and assistance. Gus will not let Baz fail and i hope the fans don’t either by giving up on him.