dear cityrail

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
burn in hell and die.

Im not even going to start with the bullshyte I went through to get home tonight :nervous:

lets just say I usually get home about 10.20, and I didnt get home till almost 11.30 FMD

M

Mr Miyagi

Tell, did they have to stop services because someone through a corpse out of a red rattler on to an oncoming millenium train.
PS: Bring back the Rattlers

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
nah theyre doind trackwork betweek Kingsgrove and Revesby.

had to catch a train to kingsgrove, bus from kingsgrove to east hills, then had to wait 40 minutes for another effing train so I ended up calling my mum to pick me up, felt so slack but had no real choice unless I wanted to get attacked at shady east hills station.

M

Mr Miyagi

had to catch a train to kingsgrove, bus from kingsgrove to east hills, then had to wait 40 minutes for another effing train so I ended up calling my mum to pick me up, felt so slack but had no real choice unless I wanted to get attacked at shady east hills station.
LOL you were outside my place.
I live opposite Kingsgrove station
I can hear a train pulling up right now.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
shady east hills? Thats my local and I wouldn't consider it that bad. Actually that late tho i guess anywhere can be shady.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
shady east hills? Thats my local and I wouldn't consider it that bad. Actually that late tho i guess anywhere can be shady.
thats what i was thinking lol...east hills isnt bad lol :o

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
should have went to East Hills pub for a few, ahh the memories, was my local whilst growing up!!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tell me about it! They did that to me on tuesday night....no warning or anything! they had no signs, and all the displays still said trains go to penrith. so i got kicked off a train and told to catch a bus by a passerby as i hadnt hear the ****ty, quiet, crackly and asian voiced announcment!

**** trains!
They couldnt wait ONE MORE HOUR until ALL train services stopped anyway?!?!?!?!

K

kennyy

dear alexo

get a car and license as i told you last night!

kenno

A

A_C

Alex shall we go for another driving lesson?

"hey rach - where is the brakes?"

My trains are pretty decent cept annoying asian school kids who refuse to give up thier seats - im tempted to carry the new ad around which says "get up for fair paying passengers"

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
i honestly havent had a problem with the east hills/airport line in ages!! I catch it at peak times tho so you'd expect them to be alright

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
when its deserted and your waiting in the carpark alone, it is that bad :o

but like you said, anywhere would be

A

A_C

when its deserted and your waiting in the carpark alone, it is that bad :o

but like you said, anywhere would be
tbh I was scared sitting in my locked car when i got lost in some backstreets in east hills.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I have jumped from the railing of the fith pilon on the nip bridge

hth

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
when I was 13 I saw someone get hit by a train at Minto station

HTH

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
i was on an xpt coming home from Port when a guy jumped in front of the train, selfish bastard held up the train for 3 hours and i saw a severed arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.