Dear board

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
There's been multiple reports that we were chasing the Turbo brothers, Ramien, Ese'ese, Mitchell, Thompson, Radradra, Api but we've signed no-one. Each and every day the off contract players available for 2021 is shrinking as other clubs are signing them but we fail to "improve" our team. Re-signing current players is not really "improving" our team. It's just keeping it the same.
What’s wrong with that? Aren’t you happy we won a few games at the end of the year when teams expected to be facing the team who was last most the year ?

Our club must be attractive. Why would you not want to work where you can finish earlier then others at?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There's been multiple reports that we were chasing the Turbo brothers, Ramien, Ese'ese, Mitchell, Thompson, Radradra, Api but we've signed no-one. Each and every day the off contract players available for 2021 is shrinking as other clubs are signing them but we fail to "improve" our team. Re-signing current players is not really "improving" our team. It's just keeping it the same.
In the media. What off contract players have been signed by new clubs for 2021?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
looking at our signings for next year we have
Stimson - good old country boy from Temora
Britt - his daddy played for the dogs so must have Bulldogs DNA
Katoa - unwanted by Penrith, kennel melted down when we signed him because he was shit... played a good game against nuffies for Samoa now best 9 in comp

2021 signings
none other than re-signing of some fringe first graders who struggled to hold down a spot in the least experience team in the comp

best news
re-signing DWZ & test cricket starts soon

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
looking at our signings for next year we have
Stimson - good old country boy from Temora
Britt - his daddy played for the dogs so must have Bulldogs DNA
Katoa - unwanted by Penrith, kennel melted down when we signed him because he was shit... play a good game against nuffies for Samoa now best 9 in comp

2021 signings
none other than re-signing of some fringe first graders who struggled to hold down a spot in the least experience team in the comp

best news
re-signing DWZ & test cricket starts soon
Exactly my point.

Don’t get me wrong I actually think Stimson will be serviceable for us.

Though let’s also compare what he brings to us and say Holmes to cowboys? Even if he doesn’t go, marsters?

Eels adding Gillard, Matterson?

Latrell to tigers?

Raimen to sharks?

I know who’s improving more there!

Then throw in we lose Foran who is vital to us despite the major liability he is.

Then add blokes like taumalolo, Tommy turbo, pangai jr, Morgan, James, Taylor etc back more!

Injuries will occur though that’s not really the point we shouldn’t be hoping other teams best players go down.