Dean Pay for Bulldogs 2018 Head Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

FattyMcLarge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Warning signs are out there for Hasler, finally!!

His relationship with Dib has kept him in his position for longer and any fan wanted. Hasler has lost the dressing shed and his tactics have confused many in the NRL. He spends more time at the club working than anyone else, however manages the most predicable, boring and nonattacking 'percentage' football that sickens me to watch.

Finally we are seeing the winds change. Whispers are now sounding like drums

Dean Pay is a good coach, a brilliant footballer and what the dogs need right now. We need to learn to be the side no team wants to play. Tough in defence, strong in attack, and relentless attitude to work.

My belief is that Des will be shown the door in the next month. Pay will be announced shortly afterwards. Dib will fall on his sword shortly after.

Dib and Hasler have some big money tied up in their contracts. It almost seems deliberate that the two year extension was recently made. A big superannuation check if you will.

However I don't care. Bring on Pay.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey Dude, I agree with GrogDog.....I hope you don't think you have the facts and the winds of change you are sniffing are of another substance.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was a big fan of Pay last year when the Raiders did so well, but now Canberra are easily the biggest disappointments this year & their defence is poor

im not sure who the best available coach on the market is, but I loved Pay as a player & his old school mongrel

we need a coach that can address the holes in our squad & fix our attack

FattyMcLarge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry mate is this just an opinion or you got this from somewhere? Lost the dressing room, winds of change, Dean Pay, Dib falling on his sword????
Yes this is an opinion. However I know a bloke or two. I'm not one to talk out of my arse. I do believe Pay will be coach next year

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Due to the wonders of modern science the club has the resources to bring back ted glassop. I know it can happen i saw it on an episode of futurama with professor farnsworth.it was just his head in a glass tank.
They can wheel him out before a game and des can ask for his oracle guidence.
seriously what a legend he was.the entertainers of the late 70"s and early 80"s.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was a big fan of Pay last year when the Raiders did so well, but now Canberra are easily the biggest disappointments this year & their defence is poor

im not sure who the best available coach on the market is, but I loved Pay as a player & his old school mongrel

we need a coach that can address the holes in our squad & fix our attack
Unless their name is bellamy or possibly bennett then there isn't really a better option. Every coach who's available has been through this same situation and has been sacked which is why they're available. We risk getting on the coaching merry go round along with most other clubs

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldnt take on pay, i take on kevin wAlters or menninga, get a coach who has good rep and can attract players, unlike hasler.

Status
Not open for further replies.