News DEAN NOT PAYING OFF FOR BULLDOGS

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What do they mean by the way? I was falling asleep because i seen who posted it.
I suggest people ignore and that way the thread wont be totally dominated by Bradyk.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said when klemmer was pissing us off
To pay him more if it wasnt to much .... they go and sign Napa and sue haha joke
I am sure someone said we should be sponsored by the reject shop
After all we are the REJECTS TEAM :grimacing:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Until we have a competitive roster the W/L column doesn't mean anything to me. The eye test is more important (subjective, but I'm obviously going to think I'm right).

Nathan Brown is a rebuild coach, so is Pay. Nathan Brown got one year with a competitive roster. Pay is yet to fail to meet expectations and overachieved last year.

We don't have the cattle. Picking Meaney (reserve grade fullback) at fullback doesn't change anything. That's the same with picking Katoa (reserve grade hooker) at hooker. We don't have players good enough to replace players in these positions. Averillo is a five-eighth/fullback and if reserve grade was going on he'd be developing in one of those positions there. Select any spine you want and it's one of the worst, if not, the worst in the NRL. I'm not saying Pay's selecting the team I 100% want but it's subjective. We also have an opinion from the outside (we're not at training). Nothing will change until we recruit top players.

I currently blame (in order): past board > current board > players > coach. This order will change next year.
all wrong you should have at the start -> tolman on the 4th

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suggest people ignore and that way the thread wont be totally dominated by Bradyk.
Haha im going down that path, cant tolerate the dribble that comes out of his mouth. Sometimes i think hes taking the piss to give him benefit of the doubt.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Hooper's only valid article ever. #PayOut. Enough is enough!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha im going down that path, cant tolerate the dribble that comes out of his mouth. Sometimes i think hes taking the piss to give him benefit of the doubt.
Got to be a dupe.

Rotate the agenda between themselves with the exact same message replying to every single opposing post.

One replies to every post for a month then the next one takes over. Got to be the same person.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
On Pay,
I know he’s been dealt a shit hand, and I truly feel sorry for him to have to try to steer the ship in rough seas.
But, we aren’t attracting anyone to the club with him at the helm. Even current players are holding back to see who will coach next year. The same old one off the ruck shit doesn’t work anymore and our attack has no eyes up creativity at all. You can’t try to structure all attacking plays.
Any coach of note isn’t interested in us.
Something I admired was the way the Walker brothers coached with there outside the box style. I know they aren’t tried and tested in the NRL, but they coach an exciting brand and I’d love to see what they could do in the NRL.
Would it be worth seeing what they could do. they also have strong links to young talent and are looking to break into the NRL.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a fan of cue ball but the truth is the truth and it can’t be denied forever

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Got to be a dupe.

Rotate the agenda between themselves with the exact same message replying to every single opposing post.

One replies to every post for a month then the next one takes over. Got to be the same person.
2C9E65AD-3760-4618-8CFB-E4FCD89A094F.jpeg