DCE Back flip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Imagine Hodkinson chucks a Rod Tidwell and becomes the hero by the end of the season. lol
We can only dream, I personally don't hate hodko just don't want him playing shit week in week out if he can improve and start getting involved I'm more than happy to let him stay, but as for now I don't want him in the team.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...d-manly-plotting/story-fnp0lyn6-1227382005882

Graham Annesley "We couldn't renegotiate the deal because we already had contract signed and lodged with the NRL".

hahaha if that's the case, I can see Titans sueing his arse off.

The Round 13 rule is ONLY an NRL rule, it is not contractual law. What DCE has done is breach a legal contract, which, could result in him being sued by the Titans.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
On another note this could be a bad move for both Manly AND DCE. They've both pissed off an NRL owned and run club. A club (that could) end up folding without a superstar player. A club that could fail to now attract sponsors.

If DCE/Manly think this is over, it's only just begun.

Never make an enemy of the people that run the competition you are in.

I'd be VERY suprised if Manly aren't hammered for every little discrepancy, and ditto DCE now.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...d-manly-plotting/story-fnp0lyn6-1227382005882

Graham Annesley "We couldn't renegotiate the deal because we already had contract signed and lodged with the NRL".

hahaha if that's the case, I can see Titans sueing his arse off.

The Round 13 rule is ONLY an NRL rule, it is not contractual law. What DCE has done is breach a legal contract, which, could result in him being sued by the Titans.
If the contracts are lodged with the NRL, then I assume the contracts themselves would contain a clause ensuring that this doesn't happen.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Courier Fail have devoted the entire back 5 pages to this story. That's impressive during Origin time.

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't titans just register his contact first? ? They do have a signed contract don't they?

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On another note this could be a bad move for both Manly AND DCE. They've both pissed off an NRL owned and run club. A club (that could) end up folding without a superstar player. A club that could fail to now attract sponsors.

If DCE/Manly think this is over, it's only just begun.

Never make an enemy of the people that run the competition you are in.

I'd be VERY suprised if Manly aren't hammered for every little discrepancy, and ditto DCE now.
You are being way to dramatic. I bet nothing happens.

A

Alexander the Great

i think DCE has officially become the most hated man in rugby league, hes a gready little turd was playing team against team and had the media do his bidding for him, his manager is a guilty as dce of fraud in signing with a club and having no intentions of following through
Ennis and grub must be loving it!f

A

Alexander the Great

Does this mean we have a new grudge match for c.9 to milk...titans vs dce.
They will have a wank fest over this.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The really amusing thing about all this is the holier than thou comments about being 'money hungry' etc
The majority of people on the planet if offered a 30% wage increase to move companies couldn't give notice fast enough!
what is more amusing is a person giving their word over and over and through the media to i might add, then like it was a big joke reneging on an agreement that he swore was not changing, shows just what type of a person dce is......

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mata'utai brothers did the exact same thing to us and were applauded.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Once second SOO game is upon us, it will be largely forgotten about.
Only the minimum wage folks are complaining, he played by the rules and got an extra 5M.

True, by next week it will be forgotten and he is $10M richer. Smart guy. What did you expect to him to do, go to that shithouse team and waste his prime there so everyone can say "his cool".
F&* that, hate him for 2 weeks and everyone forgets.

F#$ club lotyalty, seriously F$% it. They will can tear up your contract anytime they feel like. This is a players league.

people say "Josh reynolds will be loyal" josh reynolds has zero options. No one is calling him or his manager. Let's see how loyal canterbury are towards trent hodkinson.
Only loser fans bring up "loyalty" when it suits them. Hayne left his contract and went to another country, no one gave a rat's arse.

Fans are loyal, players do NOT need to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.