Day Kennel Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
So i'm assuming a lot of you are at work while on here, just wondering through my lack of knowledge of office setting workplaces, is it something you have to keep sneaky? Is it that boring at your work and theres nothing else to do? Or is it allowed to just browse the web? Curious is all.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah not sneaky. And yes work is that boring.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
I work at home, haha. i can do wateva i want :p but i am stuck at the desk. :(

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I just post when i am not really busy!!

K

kennyy

im at work and generally am on when im at my desk or on the phone or whatever, i dont let it distract me though

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
i have my own office it comes in real handy... i get the work done real quick then dont have much else to do unless a worker has a problem.... i have a doggies flag and frames, pics in my office and i can see ever1 just looking at them n hating it... its a mad feeling

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Half sneaky, I jus dont like showing them im on the net. Dead boring also.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got my own office so as long as i get my work done i can do whatever the f*ck i want

M

MrCharisma

So i'm assuming a lot of you are at work while on here, just wondering through my lack of knowledge of office setting workplaces, is it something you have to keep sneaky? Is it that boring at your work and theres nothing else to do? Or is it allowed to just browse the web? Curious is all.
I don't work Fridays... so no sneakiness involved

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I am on a day off.... :grinning:

My old work when I was Admin officer allowed me to do it all the time, as long as I filed what needed to be done, I could do it.

The next job I was in didn't really allow me to do it, as for my current job, I have too much work to worry about internet besides using it for finding out stuff about work.... :(

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i am now at my mum and dads being boring. lol.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
At Work. Im in charge of our network so I can pretty mcuh do what i want... love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.