Dawn Fraser, the grumpy old brat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
She's really starting to get on my nerves!

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...-scott/ar-BBs2qi7?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout
Dawn Fraser hits out at Adam Scott

Australian swimming legend Dawn Fraser has lashed out at golfer Adam Scott over his decision to skip the Rio Olympics.

Fraser, Australia's second most successful Olympian of all-time, has taken to Facebook to accuse Scott of putting money ahead of national pride in his decision not to include the Games in his schedule.

"Well done Adam great to put your country on hold so that you can fulfil your own schedule," she wrote.

"How much money do you want in life?

"Not showing much for your country."

Fraser also referenced the fact she worked three jobs in the lead up to the 1956, 1960 and 1964 Olympics, where she still remains one of just a trio of swimmers to have won the same event at three separate Games.

"Well done Adam may you enjoy your sport and the money you earn gives you great pleasure," she said.

"I am still trying to survive at 78 years of age but a very proud Australian."

Scott confirmed he would not compete in Rio yesterday, citing a heavy schedule.

"My decision has been taken as a result of an extremely busy playing schedule around the time of the Olympics and other commitments, both personal and professional," the world No.7 said.

"I have informed the Australian team captain and relevant authorities, who are understanding of my position and I wish the Australian Olympic team the very best of luck in Rio."
What's it to her what Adam does with his life? He does not owe anything to anyone, let alone HER FFS.

I wish, I SO WISH Dawn Fraser has a go at me for something one day, THEN she'll know the wrath of what happens when you really piss someone off.

To think there was a time when I actually respected her makes me cringe, the racist old bat!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It is quite ridiculous that golf is in the Olympics, and Adam Scott knows it.

The pinnacle of the sport is the US Masters, not Olympic Gold.

I think one will also find that Dawn is the go to to obtain outrage regarding anything to do with representing Australia at sport. Her jealousy that she had to work whilst these days sports people get paid well to do what they do shines through.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol the masters is a million times more serious and respectable than Olympic golf. I don't even follow golf and I know that it's common knowledge.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dawn needs to get her cobwebs cleaned out.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You'll rarely ever see any champion boxers go to the Olympics(they usually go when they're rookies) because they mean nothing compared to WBA,IBF, WBO,IBO titles. This is the same for other sports at the Olympics.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
She's a useless, grumpy old ****. Didn't she have a go at Kyrgios last year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Neymar is going to the olympics and skipping the copa america lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's his choice. Messi did the same thing in 2008.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
You'll rarely ever see any champion boxers go to the Olympics(they usually go when they're rookies) because they mean nothing compared to WBA,IBF, WBO,IBO titles. This is the same for other sports at the Olympics.
Professional boxers cannot compete in the Olympics. Amateurs only. Was the same with FIBA and basketball until the late 80s/early 90s

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Professional boxers cannot compete in the Olympics. Amateurs only. Was the same with FIBA and basketball until the late 80s/early 90s
I thought they changed it? maybe I was reading about an pro mma fighter

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol he doesnt get any money for skipping the olympics tbh, this might be because he wants to remain a non kidnapped person

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I don't like her because she is that type of lezo and that bull dike type and I just are not designed to be around each other..

Status
Not open for further replies.