Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
they wont notice him for lock of the year... he flies under the radar too much

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
the guy is a work horse.

he will jump, dive, roll and etc just to make a tackle on a player.

hugely underrated.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He is like a Grimaldi on roids and im sure he has a steel skeleton lol

Maltese Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
We all love him as a player but just never gets talked up because he's not a guy that stands out in the team... Does everything right and very well at it, but wouldn't win you the game or lose it. Very consistent and never lets the team down. Thats why he's so good. :grinning:

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah top tackler in nrl was a little worried thought he injured himself against titans

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Sometimes his shadow has been heard to say "**** it, I give up, I refuse to keep up with you"

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
thats a given, i think the one who deserves a big wrap is buddy gordon,and even brad morrin.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all love him as a player but just never gets talked up because he's not a guy that stands out in the team... Does everything right and very well at it, but wouldn't win you the game or lose it. Very consistent and never lets the team down. Thats why he's so good. :grinning:
His defence definitely wins us games

Ted67

Old Dog
Reaction score
Someone should arrange a Stagg party, the guy is a legend!

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love Stagg. He is great in defence and you can knock him down but he always gets back up.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
david stagg is what a good footballer is all about, 40+ tackles every game, 80 minutes game time,good support player, straight running,a team player.

very good player

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
i think it might be a good idea to give Stagg a rest this weekend.... looks like he has a few little injurys, we would be better in the run home if he is rested IMO....

Ted67

Old Dog
Reaction score
i think it might be a good idea to give Stagg a rest this weekend.... looks like he has a few little injurys, we would be better in the run home if he is rested IMO....
Not a bad idea and a probably good game to do it. That said don't underestimate Parra's tenacity either.

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Love the way he has been playing for the Bulldogs this season.

And this is coming from me a Broncos supporter.

I knew he always had the potential to be the player he is today he just needed the chance in the starting lineup and never got it at the broncos because of Carrol etc

Not saying he didnt reach his potential at the Broncos, he filled many positions successfully over his time there and played out of position in the centres in the 06 grand final and played the house down.

Great tough passionate player very under rated and has played his best football of his career in 09.

Broncos sure miss him :D

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone will get a prize at the end of the year. Although if I recall correctly it was chance rather than first choice that Jonathan Thurston came to be in the team on game day to win his medal.

anjing

Waterboy
Reaction score
Coul not agree more. This bloke has worked his backside off and looks to be carrying some niggling injuries. May need the spell before the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.