News Davey Warner

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't even know how this is news at the moment as India have more pressing things to worry about right now.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
T20 - a highly infectious viral disease which causes cricketers to bowl yorkers outside off stump and play stupid shots during test matches.....and there's not even any mention of it on the WHO's website.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
T20 - a highly infectious virus which causes infected cricketers to bowl yorkers outside off stump and play stupid shots during test matches.....and there's not even any mention of it on the WHO's website.
If the best post option was still available, i'd give it to you.

I would add that it's a cancer on Cricket.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If the best post option was still available, i'd give it to you.

I would add that it's a cancer on Cricket.
Yeah, I can't stand it....especially as it rules the game now. a sad state of affairs when international fixtures need to be avoided or played without the best players because of a silly hit and giggle league.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest but rough on Davey... sure 57 off 55 ain’t great but 171 is still a good total that your bowlers should be able to defend!!

Bit over T20 to be honest. Was exciting to start with but now everyone is so focused on T20 and whacking every ball that no body knows how to build an innings any more. Has become a blight on the game to be honest

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How he’s been appointed captain ahead of Kane Williamson is mind blowing. I wouldn’t even put Davey in charge of Randwick.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How he’s been appointed captain ahead of Kane Williamson is mind blowing. I wouldn’t even put Davey in charge of Randwick.
Williamson isn’t a guaranteed starter in that team as they can only have 4 overseas players playing at one time.