Dave Smith Resigns (Sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Well Raelene Castle hasn't played the game & she is CEO of your club.
She running a club not the NRL there a big difference plus I'm not a fan of raelene castle

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Who gives a shit if he played the game? Hardly the biggest requirement for some one in a CEO role.
Yeah but it's better when they can understand the game and know more about how to improve the game not make it worse.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
With the role now vacant Alan Jones has nominated Rebecca Wilson to take over the role.

"Without giving myself too much of a wrap I think I would have done a better job than David Smith but then again so would my two puppies."
In fairness it's a role that requires balls, so she can tick that box.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh f**k!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ell-steps-network-Hugh-Marks-replace-him.html

I have a really, r e a l l y, REALLY bad feeling about this one.

Could Gyngell be stepping down to take up the NRL CEO's role ??? It's plausible, and whilst I doubt he'd be on as big a pay cheque as at Ch9, it allows him to work closer to the game (and his powerbroker mates already involved in the game in various areas).
So ever year it will be a Souths/Roosters GF with alternating Premiers?

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh f**k!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ell-steps-network-Hugh-Marks-replace-him.html

I have a really, r e a l l y, REALLY bad feeling about this one.

Could Gyngell be stepping down to take up the NRL CEO's role ??? It's plausible, and whilst I doubt he'd be on as big a pay cheque as at Ch9, it allows him to work closer to the game (and his powerbroker mates already involved in the game in various areas).

FUK PLEASE NO! the wankfest over souths n the roosters will be magnified deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.