Dark Knight Bank Heist Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only person who doesn't give a sh1t about this movie?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im waiting for this to come out on blu ray, Its going to be a long wait lol.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the first 2 were good didnt watch the rest told they were sh!t bigins was allright this should be better will go watch it sunday night after the doggies beat the broncos :D

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i would only watch this to honour the memory of heath ledger and for no other reason

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Batman is God. Along with Slash and Dare Espresso.

That is all.

Master Bruce.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
all the other batman movies were hollywood driven, some were ok, some were crap, by true batman standards (comic book)
batman begins (the last one) was the first one to truly embrace the darkness of the true batman character
dark knight is following similar lines, which will also show the true character of the joker as well
jack nicholson is an awesome actor, but his portrayal of the joker was of a joker that only existed for about 10-15 years, the one that predominantly existed since the creation nearly 70 years ago will be properly shown by heath ledger, that being a complete homicidal psycopath
i've made an effort not to watch much in the lead up to this, but i have a feeling this will be the finest batman to date

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
for some reason im looking fwd to this one
hope it doesn't disappoint

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
even since i knew heath was going to be joker (and the fact i loved the last batman movie) i have been waiting. I knew heath would make a awesome joker...
what i'm concerned about is that people may make him a dead legend

you know how a dead 'artist' seem to get the accolades that should have come when they were alive but it's only in their death that society or the related industry realise their true worth and potential
he was becoming quite the method actor and i could see him being held in higher regard with his work
he really looks the part from what i've seen, but i've been holding myself back from watching the trailers too much, i want to save it, i think this potentially could be the best batman to date

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
oh yeah, awesome sig too, damn funny, you know how much we love man-head around here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.