Darius Boyd signs a 4 Year Deal with Sydney Roosters???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupii

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Packer atleast served/is serving a prison sentence unlike Ferguson who got away with murder to be honest
Pretty sure he copped a feel. I don't think he killed her though.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No it's simple. Do the crime, do the time.

A complete pardon AND section 10 for sexually assaulting someone is not "doing the crime nor the time", and with a section 10 he has no conviction recorded DESPITE being charged and convicted.

Because if you are convicted of a serious crime like sexual assault, you have trouble flying into certain countries.

If it was Joe Average and not Fergo, they'd be in prison for doing what Fergo did. Simple as that.
How often do you hear on the news of 'Joe Average' getting let off with cautions or slaps on the wrist from a magistrate? It happens nearly every week to non famous people and it's crazy but that's our court system so stop playing the 'poor me' card cause it's hypocritical. I bet you have some skeletons in your closet.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pretty sure he copped a feel. I don't think he killed her though.
yeah He copped a feel. in the movies normally the girl slaps the guy on the face or her boyfriend smashes the guy. They don't go to court. We're becoming too litigious like the USA :D 'he got away with murder'...how ridiculous!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
yeah He copped a feel. in the movies normally the girl slaps the guy on the face or her boyfriend smashes the guy. They don't go to court. We're becoming too litigious like the USA :D 'he got away with murder'...how ridiculous!
Glad to hear you consider sexual assault to be a nothing issue.

When it happens to your sister/daughter I'm sure you will carry the same attitude.

How often do you hear on the news of 'Joe Average' getting let off with cautions or slaps on the wrist from a magistrate? It happens nearly every week to non famous people and it's crazy but that's our court system so stop playing the 'poor me' card cause it's hypocritical. I bet you have some skeletons in your closet.
Mate I'm sick of these shitheads getting a free pass by judges to do it again.

To be charged and a given decent sentence you learn from it. When you get a free pass theres no incentive not to do it again.

Fergo will reoffend. Its just a matter of when.

I mean the bloke could even stay off the grog only a few months after converting to Islam and swearing off alcohol.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Glad to hear you consider sexual assault to be a nothing issue.

When it happens to your sister/daughter I'm sure you will carry the same attitude.

Mate I'm sick of these shitheads getting a free pass by judges to do it again.

To be charged and a given decent sentence you learn from it. When you get a free pass theres no incentive not to do it again.

Fergo will reoffend. Its just a matter of when.

I mean the bloke could even stay off the grog only a few months after converting to Islam and swearing off alcohol.

What gets me is when people talk out of their arse when they don't know all the facts to pass judgement. i don't know ALL the facts and I can bet my house you don't either but hey, that qualifies you to...bugger all. If Fergo had 'gotten away with murder' as some simpletons are claiming, wouldn't it be a bigger story than on a footy forum? It seems like the media, the DPP, the police and maybe even the victim have moved on. How about just discussing footy cause that is something people are here for, not act like a lynch mob.

Last edited by a moderator:

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was charged and convicted for sexual assault, then got a bullshit sentence from the judge because his lawyer argued that Fergo is retarded or some shit.
Played the black card

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am a female and I take offense to that sort of comment. There is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour and " copping a feel" as you put it is not acceptable.

N

Natboy

I am a female and I take offense to that sort of comment. There is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour and " copping a feel" as you put it is not acceptable.
Very sorry. I didn't realise you were female and I called you mate and said you were a good bloke haha sorry.

Gallo, I did read the facts and it was disgusting. He deserved jail. Obviously you have different morals and upbringing than the rest of us but you won't make any friends condoning sexual assault on here or anywhere for that matter

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very sorry. I didn't realise you were female and I called you mate and said you were a good bloke haha sorry.

All good, I get called mate all the time, it doesn't offend me and I don't mind. My husband though would be worried if I was a bloke.lol

N

Natboy

All good, I get called mate all the time, it doesn't offend me and I don't mind. My husband though would be worried if I was a bloke.lol
I'd hope he would! Not that there's anything wrong with that haha

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cant believe people are okay with Ferguson playing again.
Can't believe Carney got booted out of NRL but Bennett wants to use Russel Packer.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fergo should of received a stint inside the cage, he would of had no issues with "copping a feel"

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Packer atleast served/is serving a prison sentence unlike Ferguson who got away with murder to be honest
I think packer tried to kill someone by stomping on their head..

Status
Not open for further replies.