Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bro we have to keep the ref out of the game like we did today so we can actually play and get a roll on.

We still had 9 penalties against but we didn't let the **** get in our way
We still gave away a few silly penalties (along with our usual 50/50 bad luck dicey ones) but if we can get those few unnecessary pens out of our game and play smarter ( coz they realise we will get pinged for the slightest little thing) we will go ok.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep this place bipolar . So many people dooming us every week are now on their knees sucking off the team till they blow .. we have improved out of sight it’s been evident. I think we can definitely beat the rabbits

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if we beat Souths that confirmation in my opinion.... Attitude, systems and structures backed up with a decent win.

Just need to get a bit slicker and we are looking good moving forward.
Yup, cant disagree but we have been let down before...

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
South’s are under pressure their coach is clueless I think we win and win well

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know it was a dud tits side but fmd I can see something in them.

It's like they played with pride for our jersey.
Ur a sick ****, you should have seen that round 1 when they did everything they could against the NRLol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup, cant disagree but we have been let down before...
We have but this is different... Be it not the best roster, We have a professional outfit now.

The boys just need to settle into the systems and build cohesion. Hopefully this was the confidence booster..

Also the coaches seem to have sorted out their rotations... They were on point today. I think thats what won us the game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ur a sick ****, you should have seen that round 1 when they did everything they could against the NRLol
Please don't remind me about round 1...lol

And fuck the fucking nrLOL

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep this place bipolar . So many people dooming us every week are now on their knees sucking off the team till they blow .. we have improved out of sight it’s been evident. I think we can definitely beat the rabbits
Still have clear issues but those ralbbit scum are ripe for the picking

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great win today, real confidence booster. We get screwed over every good Friday match, I hate the bunnies. We are long, long overdue some luck and a result. Up the dogs!

Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No better opportunity. Our Doggies should be confident after their win. Bunnies will have a point to prove but their heads could go down pretty quickly if we can shut them out and jag a few pies early. Defence is key for our chances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk