Danny Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
All this talk about Mason.... he's loving the attention,.... lets start focusing on Danny Williams...

This guy came from the C O C K S and now is playing some great football with us. also his playing with heart...

Y don't we give this guy the attention instead and blow him up in the media....

When he comes on off the bench, we should all go nuts.... he is facing his old team...

Danny Williams wants REVENGE against C O C K S!!!!!

Anyone agree????

K

kennyy

Mate Kane Cleal and to a lesser extent Danny Williams are fast becoming my favourite players

JesusRaves

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes, absolutely. I will go nucking futs for him when he takes the field.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True they let Williams go for Mason, so Danny should be fired up.

Ive really Liked Morrin also from way back though. Always has alot of fire in the belly

K

kennyy

Morrins always had fire in the belly. I remember watching him for the Rams?? quite a few years ago and loved his aggression!!

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
D. Williams will have a bit to prove. Looking forward to seeing him take the field. Wonder what the Dogs have got instore to contain Tupou - he is going great guns.

Starrdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All our forwards have steped up and done whats always been expected of them. kudos

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go Danny Boy. I will be going off when he goes on - pardon the pun

sammy08

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate Kane Cleal and to a lesser extent Danny Williams are fast becoming my favourite players
totally agree, they both have stepped up to the plate this year ay, also how good has chris armit been for us since his return from injury ay.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Show em what they lost Danny. Show them the passion and desire that this team has and the other team buys.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I like Danny but I don't think he is as good as everyone makes out

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
d.williams will become a qld SOO rep within the next year and the roosters will buy him back by offering big fat money to him

A

A_C

The young guys are hungry - that's what canterbury have been missing the past season or so.

I love seeing them play, because they look like they want to be out there, like they want to prove themselves. I said somewhere else - they may not be the league's most talented bunch or well known, but they have passion and hunger and sometimes that can outdo talent when it comes to the crunch.

R

rooster.man

Yeah, because Danny is as good as big Willie. Lol, this is classic.

G

Gladiator.

Yeah, because Danny is as good as big Willie. Lol, this is classic.
your just burning because one of your most respected former players say you guys have lost the plot...dw mate maybe in a few years time you can buy him off us.

R

rooster.man

your just burning because one of your most respected former players say you guys have lost the plot...dw mate maybe in a few years time you can buy him off us.
Lol most respected former players. Danny Williams was a Premier League player at the Roosters but could crack the Doggies FG team straight away. Says a lot about the quality in the forwards at both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.